Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kevingpo

Quick 3 queries woes :S about Doom 3 + Cooperative mode request/wishlist

I was in the Caverns 2 (2nd last level) of Doom3. There's a table with 2 video discs to pick up. However after picking them up I can only see one new video disc?? Is this a bug?

Also, I read that in hell you don't ran out of stamina so you can run forever. Now, we are not in hell in Caverns 1 & 2. However when you get to last level Primary Extravation you can run forever.... strange..

Will there be a cooperative Doom 3? My friends have bought Doom 3, played it a little bit, didn't get very far and stopped... and vowed never to play it again... why? Coz they're scared. They found it too scary! However I got one friend who would play it if there was cooperative mode. Just like in oldskool Doom1 & 2. Has someone made a cooperative mod? Or will ID make one for us in their next version 1.4 Doom3?

kevingpo said:

I was in the Caverns 2 (2nd last level) of Doom3. There's a table with 2 video discs to pick up. However after picking them up I can only see one new video disc?? Is this a bug?

no idea, I don't recall that heppening to me.

Also, I read that in hell you don't ran out of stamina so you can run forever. Now, we are not in hell in Caverns 1 & 2. However when you get to last level Primary Extravation you can run forever.... strange..

Because the gateway to Hell opens in the Primary Excavation and Hell began merging with that place first, so it is the most effected and has become kind of an extension of Hell and it continues to spread all through Mars (which is how the "organ-like growths" start showing up). I guess Primary Excavation is the only place effected enough to make it so your Stamina infinite.

Will there be a cooperative Doom 3? My friends have bought Doom 3, played it a little bit, didn't get very far and stopped... and vowed never to play it again... why? Coz they're scared. They found it too scary! However I got one friend who would play it if there was cooperative mode. Just like in oldskool Doom1 & 2. Has someone made a cooperative mod? Or will ID make one for us in their next version 1.4 Doom3?

Right here buddy.