Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Foofoo

whats your first memory?

...that you know of anyway? or closest to the first?
i think my first memory was of seeing max headroom in this video clip for paranoimia by the art of noise. which i think was out in 1985 or 1986 or something which meant i must've been 1 or 2 years old when seeing this.

and ye?...

i remeber it being all dark...then a bright light and being held upside down and smaked..lol i think my earliest memory is learning 2 ride my bike at 3 years old

Waking up this morning.

Or wait...actually, I remember around when I was about two or so a time when I was in a stroller inside of a mall. We were in JC Penny's, and they were moving stuff around or something 'cause the racks were empty. Then the carpet was beige and had these neon blue, pink, and green small capsule-shaped stripes on it. We were heading for the mall entrance.

Jesus, I can't remember as far back as you guys. My earliest memories are when i was about 6, when I was in kindergarten and we used to live in an apartment in some town. I have a whole load of memories from around that time and I'm not sure what one is the earliest.

I think my first memory is when I was around three years old. I had caught a frog, and kept it in a plastic cup covered with foil(with holes) over night. The next morning, the frog is gone, come to find out my cousin let it go!!

People don't believe me when I say this, but I have a memory of my second Christmas (1987) when I was about sixteen months old. We went to St. Paul, Minnesota, where my uncle lives, and I have a vivid memory of receiving a plastic cup with dinosaurs on it filled with gummi bears on Christmas morning.

I have some memories of living in Connecticut. I was 2 1/2 when I moved from there to here, so I was pretty young.

I remember our Moroccan coffee table was kept behind some kind of fence (probably to keep me out) that was around the woodstove.

I remember one Easter getting an easter basket and a couple plush baby chicks which I still have in my closet somewhere.

I remember visiting some garden in new England somewhere where there was a troll statue.

I vaguely remember either visiting Cape Cod or Florida and being on the beach there. I know I watched a space shuttle take off and land in Florida because my parents told me...it was right before the Challenger disaster too.

I remember being on a train going to visit my grandma when she still lived in Arlington, Virginia. I was playign with some toy and dropped some peces of it between the seats.

That's about it.

I have so many its hard to differentiate witch was the first. i can remember being placed on one of those wind up swings and my sister setting it to the highest setting and me being tossed into a semi unconcience state and not able to speak (didnt know how yet) to defend myself or even cry from the force of movement (much to her delight) i was less than a year old and i knew that thing was a torture device witch i despised. oh yeah i still have my very first teddy bear.

I have another old memory, probably when I was around 5. It was summer time, and me and my friends were outside playing around like stupid kids. I caught a toad, and I remember hiding it under my shirt so I could scare my mother. I remember this toad being the size of my 5 year old chest. Later that night, someone's house was on fire. Vague memories...

I have a memory of when I was four years old, my brothers got me in trouble with my mom. They told her I said God Almighty, which is quite a mouthful for a four year old.
I also have what I consider to be one of my earliest memories. I was over at my grandpa's house sitting on the top of hill close his house, staring off into the sky. I was ...three, I'd like to say, though I can't be sure.

i remember one of my first memories...which was my first trip to Ireland. I was 4 and ran in the fields, played with the baby next door, and screamed at the top of my lungs at the pub.

I actually remember my parents fighting and me staring at the wall... I remember the pattern of the wall paper.

*sniff* so sad.

playing around in my granny's back yard with a bunch of other kids when I was like 1.5 or something during a massive family reunion. It's so old the memory is in black and white.

My short term memory must be f**ked though, I can hardly remember last week.

Bloodskull said:

Waking up when I was 4 years old realizing that I'm in a body. Kinda like having a spirtual out of body experience.

You were in a coma for the first 4 years of your life?

That would explain much.

Ichor said:

Playing with the scorpions in Oklahoma.

Danarchy said:

You were in a coma for the first 4 years of your life?

Ok maybe I should be more specific. My first memory I have is one that most people dont experience, but I started walking to the mirror out in the living room and all of the sudden I fliped out and went unconscious for like an hour. Woke up and started breathing hard like my spirit/soul just took over my body.Very hard to explain but something you dont forget.

I remember once when I was that age I had something similar happen. I was laying on the couch drinking a milkshake shen I closed my eyes for a second and I was literally floating outside of my body. Everything looked golden and I could even see myself siting there wtih my mom and granny. I moved around as if I were a fly.

Of course, maybe I'm just crazy O.o

my earliest memory is being in a stroller at one of our older houses. i think my mother was pregnant too. so i would be about 1 and 1/2 years old