Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Frost67

Good Old Doom

Hiya people,

I've been away for ages. A year maybe from online doom and now i've suddenly got the urge to play it again! (the game cant be beaten by any new game)

The only problem is ive been trawling the internet for about 2 hours searching for a download for doom connector but with absolutely no success, even "code Imp" website's download for doom connector is broken (or is it just me).

I think ive got links for all other things eg. Skulltag, Legacy, Zdeamon and all them others.

Anyway I was wondering if any of you wonderful lot would be so kind as to send me a link, or even send me the file via MSN or something?

If anyone is willing to help my msn is Frost_mir@hotmail.com (I will be eternally greatful!!!)

Thanks so much for any help!

Frost

P.S. Hope to be fragging away happily along with you lot soon!

welcome to doomworld, hope you don't make the mistakes i made (check out the custom title hehehehe.) Anyway, 1.I re-downloaded DB and it seems to be fine. and 2.I think this should be moved to the Doom builder topic thread, even though it is partially a hello post.

Hiya, wow thanks for the quick reply!!

When you say you have re-downloaded DB, is that Doom Builder? Isnt that a seperate program from Doom Connector?

I think it was called doom connector, with the lobbys and stuff whre you can launch games from all the different programs such as Zdoom legacy skulltag.

I cant seem to get the Code Imps Doom Connector download to work. Can anyone check this link for me? and try the little Download button for Doom connector?

http://www.codeimp.com/connector_info.php

Thanks so much again!

Frost

(PS yes i agree i think maybe i did accidently put this in the wrong section by the looks of things! sorry :\)

I think Doom Connector was taken offline because Codeimp didn't feel like maintaining it. You might look up Skulltag Online, though, as that's about the same thing (just for Skulltag).

oh no :(, doom connector is gone??

Surely people still use it though? I used to have a few mates that played all different launchers, skulltag, zdoom, legacy and the what not.

Does anyone still have an install file for this out there? I'd really love to have doom connector back again.

I have nothing against Skulltag Wild but I like the idea of having it all wrapped up in 1 thing instead of having to launch seperate clients every time.

thanks a lot!

Frost

Oh dear, what a shame that is ¬_¬

Thanks for all the help you 3, was such a good program cant believe it died!

Frost