Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MikeyScoots

Doom Ringtones

Just wondering, where can I find Doom ringtones prefarbly Polyphonic for a virgin mobile phone. I just got a camera phone today from them and I'm trying to look for some ringtone sites. Help gladly appreciated.

Why don't you make your phone actually do something like.. uh.. RING, instead of making it play some annoying music, like most people seem to enjoy doing?

And can't some cell phones use MIDIs as ringtones?

Check to see if your phone can use midis (it probably can), and transfer it over yourself. It's probably your best bet.

I will probably move over the DM chat noise for text messages since the sounds that came with my phone just dont cut it.

AgentSpork said:

Why don't you make your phone actually do something like.. uh.. RING, instead of making it play some annoying music, like most people seem to enjoy doing?

Cause it wont let me, its music thats REALLY ANNOYING as apposed to music I would enjoy.

Bloodskull said:

Cause it wont let me, its music thats REALLY ANNOYING as apposed to music I would enjoy.

I assume you are a proud owner of a Samsung too.

I was going to make a thread about this and I saw this one, so I thought I'd comment. I have a Samsung Sprint phone. How would I transfer a midi file to it?

Check the manual to see what kind of connectivity it can employ (bluetooth, infrared, USB, etc). I think USB connectors are most common with samsung phones but dont quote me on that. Your service may also allow you to send yourself files via a data service. Check your service plan.

Blah, if only I could pull the opening sound out of the Doom RPG....yes I bought that thing, so what? It's Doom, and it passes the time, what else does it need? Plus the opening sound is polyphonic E1M1, so total pwnage there.