Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
VileSlay

"there is no hate on our site"

I was doing some research on candomble (brazilian form of vodou) when I came across http://www.demonbuster.com. be warned, the combo of red background and white lettering is hell on the eyes and the music that accompanies it is annoying. here is there deliverence manual. and if you got problem with your computer or other electronics, then maybe it's boyce or boice. oh, and don't wear anything paisley. I think this woman was doin acid when she was potty training her kid.

I could go on, but I think those links speak for what lies in the rest of the site.

Gokuma said:

I wouldn't call Candomblé voodoo. Or Ogum will destroy you!

although they developed seperate from each other and can be easily distinguished from each other, Candomblé, voodoo, vudu, vodou, santeria, and the very generalized term obeah, all share common african roots, utilizing a pantheon of spirit gods from the orisha and vodun. they all are also syncretic faiths, merging the original african faiths with native "indian" and catholic rites, rituals, and symbolism.

but either way, those links I posted are quite disturbing. then again it shouldn't suprise me that people can be so closed minded, hypocritcal, and superstitious. look at what they have to say about diabetes.

I think the use of the red background and white lettering is great strategy. if you read the page for a few minutes and then go to seperate window the violent change in color is upsetting to the eye. it's the same concept for surgeons wearing green or blue scrubs. if they look up from the bloody work they're doing and don't have the diffusive color they will be temporarily blinded and will see spots.

It's cool; they drive off demons and sell skin care products.

Remember that the Lord Jesus Christ is in the DELIVERANCE business and it is His desire that you be free from the bondage of DIABETIC spirits.

Gokuma said:

There's elements of Candomblé in Capoeira.

yep. thats becuase capoeira was developed by the same slaves that practiced candomble. they were not allowed to train for combat with weapons and so they developed a secret fighting style that looked like dancing. they would play the game out in the field and the masters wouldn't realize they were actually seeing the birth of a martial art. it's almost like the highland games which developed over the several centuries when the english would constantly renew oppresion on the scots, banning them from the use of weapons, organizing militias or armies, and generally being pricks.