Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wallis

call of doom-life 4

I decided to contemplate what the worlds greatest game would be like. I decided upon a game with the hardcore action of doom, the diverse and immersive gamelay of half-life and the massive war like action of call of duty and quake 4. I divised a hude storyline behind it, one that allowed for all elements of these points, and I came to a story of Doom 2: hell on earths storyline. I spent an hour divising it up, but even longer on the storyline of the exoansion pack, purging earth. when you were away, the remaining military forces nuked seven major cities thinking that you would never succeed. And fortunatley you did, and all hellspawn died. but in the cities, what had spawned was far worse that hellspawn. and had remained far more persitent, time to end what needed to be ended, to destroy what MUST be destroyed. to end this, and kill what was left of the hellspawn, that had now mutated and grown far worse than ever before. And this is the prologue to this seven episode fan fiction, whenever i introduce a monster physically altered in anyway, i will add a link showing a drawing of this creature and one of the original, just to add to the universe of this fan fiction. well......enjoy, its kinda short, deal with it. O yea, unfortunately i end on a comma, o well

Doom
: Purging earth??

Prologue: hell on earth

As I stared at the filthy wrinkled ugly face, at a size almost incomparable to anything any human, any man had ever made, I traced his ugly face, welded and forged of countless dead creatures. Imps and the occasional, rare human body, I slowly traced the exact area of where his head was, and the neck that slowly faded into the black abyss that he dwelled in. I couldn't help thinking there was more of him. The ways that the gross, liquid, gunge that seemed to weld all of the dead filthy bodies to form his grotesque, satanic image, seemed just to fade into almost nothing simultaneously. His large rounded his pulled upwards and his neck and chin forced inwards so that his flaky mangled eyes still stared at me, and the skin on his neck buckled under the pressure, and with a bellowing cry, he shouted, yet whispered all at once,
"No," I continued to stare at him, shocked, trying to work out every last different filthy creature that had been pounded into him. But out of all them I stared at his two filthy pupils, crisp like the rest of him, but moving, like liquid. Almost alive. I looked down to my torn knees, and stood in shock and horror at the raised platform I stood on. An eroded and faded, but still recognizable hollowed out crater, of a fallen angel.
I continued shocked and awed at how every last thing fit into place, and slowly, ever so slowly I pulled out of my trance; I stared at hell himself, the devil himself, in all his glory. A head stretching forth from an abyss of nothing that God himself spat at.
"No," this time louder, so loud my ears early popped, like when I fired that rocket close up in hope of killing myself. Just blew a hole in the pulsating flesh wall. I wound up here.
That reminded me, every last hope of saving man.....
"NO!"......Every last hope of saving mankind from these filthy, disgusting, nasty, vile, vulgar, evil, satanic beasts from killing everything that mankind is, and was, has gone. Life will never be the same. He now pulled is ugly face to the right so he stared across the bridge of his and looked at me another way, and now, finally. Took his ugly filthy face and pulled it so close to me, that I finally comprehended how large this filth bag was, his eye alone being nine foot high, and an image of true disgust. I now saw what was the true vile inhumanity of this monster, as I finally saw his pupil; it was a blackened charcoal angel that looked like it had been beaten into this ugly form. And it contrasted his nose less face so much, and shockingly, the pupil spotted me and turned around screaming a bird like call, as it moved, it caused a huge disruption to the massive face a plate of iris, a whitened crispy flaky lump of flesh the size of a man flew down and crashed not just a metre aside from me. I stood back in fright as this sin of nature now smiled at me and returned to its former position, constantly wriggling in the hollow slimy eyeball.
I grinned, now knowing what little point there was to living, smiling, laughing in anger, I reached for the miniature hand held missile launcher strapped to my formerly green trousers, but now combat torn and drenched in all manner of bodily fluids. I looked at him, grinned even more viciously,
"Yes!" I said quietly,
"Yes!?!?!.....Yes???...ye....." I screamed as I blew a chunk in his head so large it wasn't going to heal any time soon, and finally did what I should have,

replies?????????????

^^^^^there we go, i spell checked it at the result of me swearing violently at the microsoft word.

I like the part about the military nuking random cities just for the hell of it. Would this make a good game? Maybe. :P

not random.....definitely not random, the seven largest cities where the collection of hellspawn was largest, new york, london, paris, moscow,tokyo,beijing, and one in africa. basically where the population is biggest, dunno bout paris tho, or london. but definitely beijing because of the immense population.
how would you feel if plan A of saving humanity is one guy walking into the middle of hell and destroying satan himself......id be screaming "plan B!! plan B!!!!"

Did you even bother to proofread it before posted? Seriously, I can understand if English isn't your native language, but at least run in through Word for a basic check.

Darkman 4 said:

Did you even bother to proofread it before posted? Seriously, I can understand if English isn't your native language, but at least run in through Word for a basic check.

thanx for the heads up, im not very good when it comes to typing on computers, i tend to rush, but next time try not to be such a smart ass. its not cool

wallis said:

thanx for the heads up, im not very good when it comes to typing on computers, i tend to rush, but next time try not to be such a smart ass. its not cool

try typing with your fingers and not just cockslapping the keyboard at random. it will improve your writing tenfold.

Oh, and this, this is a paragraph. Interesting, no?

if ur referring to the story itself mallis, fine your opinion, if your referring to the grammar then i have run it through spell and grammar check and i can't do any more,

as for the paragraph referrence, im not entirely sure i get it, if u mean the lack of them then i apologise, i get confused between writing pen and paper which is how i was taught at school, and paragraphs on computers. As you see I just pressed enter when wanted a new paragraph >.<, yea i know it makes it look like a chunk of writing.

but please, i know how bad my grammar is, I have yet to be taught any advanced grammar, but can you please comment it constructively, yea u made a witty comment but to me it's useless. If u can help me by telling how to improve it then ill be happy.