Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Cassandra

Not quite interesting topic but...

It makes me sad !

Collector's Doom is not distributed in France !
And I can't buy it on the net 'cause I don't own a international credit card...

In fact, I already own all the Doom but I want it just for the Box and package.
(it's quite stupid I know but I love Doom...)

Hmmmmmm, maybe it just hasn't been released in Europe yet, if at all. Then again, as Peter H says, it's practically banned everywhere in Germany, so maybe France must suffer along with that.

I dunno, I could be mistaken.

Hmmmmmm, maybe it just hasn't been released in Europe yet, if at all. Then again, as Peter H says, it's practically banned everywhere in Germany, so maybe France must suffer along with that.

I dunno, I could be mistaken.

Mmmmhhh,
Doom was avalaible here before.
Today, it's impossible to get it in original form...
(Except on PSX and illegal copies)
Too old here !
It's amazing that in USA, you can still get it !

I'm afraid because The Master Levels was considered as a Collector Edition in France (very limited edition)...
It was released in 1995 and available for only 2 weeks with a very high price (about 60$)

I hope it will be released in France soon.
If not, I will ask for someone here to buy it for me and send me the package !
Yes !I'm ready for that to own this release !
I'll pay for that of course !

I just found Doom: Collectors Edition featuring Ultimate Doom, Doom 2, and Final Doom at an Electronics Boutique store at Olympia (50 miles east from here) for $19.99. I'd say I was lucky to find it over there. I almost got it, but the bad news was that we were exactly $1.00 short. I may never see it again the next time we go up there.
DAMN...

It's amazing that in USA, you can still get it !

No fucking shit, especially with a Republican in office now!

No... there's only a couple hundred games that would get pulled from shelves before Doom does.

No... there's only a couple hundred games that would get pulled from shelves before Doom does.

Really.....then why in God's name can I find a couple hundred games except good ol' Collector's DOOM practically everywhere I go? I'm in Texas, Bush's home state, so that may be why. Makes me ashamed to be a natural born Texan........

then why in God's name can I find a couple hundred games except good ol' Collector's DOOM practically everywhere I go?

Because it's old and most stores, including any I ran, would probably only buy a few copies, if that. Stores aren't forced to buy anything, and even though it was just released, I don't expect to be seeing much of it anywhere. It's just not profitable.