Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
baronofhell

New pic of the Pinky "demon"

Trilinear said:

OK I think this guy and his robotic lower half looks pretty cool. What I DON'T get is this ridiculous name for the "Demon" -- "Pinky"! The Pinky name came about thanks to the awful Doom books, and I had hoped that that would be the last I ever heard of it... D'oh!

And now, even worse, we have to put up with some guy in the movie who's nickname (for some mind-bogglingly bizzare reason) happens to be "Pinky"?!. Am I the only one who finds this idea to be completely and utterly laughable? Next thing you know, they'll trot out some tall lanky guy with red pants who's nickname is "Revenant".

LOL!

yeah, I've never called the Bull Demon, "Pinky"...ever.

Yep, that is indeed the same person, somewhat. I cropped the pictures together, and took samples of the spokes, as you can see in the Red area, the symbol on the spokes is the same, there are the same number of spokes, they are the same colour, and just seem to route from the same source.

Damn, that movie looked cool until I saw the rock's ugly mug.

I don't think I can watch a movie starring that half-wit. This pisses me off.

DOOM hints there might have been genetics involved in how the monsters came to be (particularly through the map name Spawning Vats.)

Pinky is how the Demon was called (by Carmack) during DOOM 3 development, so it's fair that they use the name in the movie.

Well, nobody says that the guy's wheels can't be like, interchanged with legs for increased mobility. for all we know his lower half can transform and shit (which would be awesome).

The only thing that really caught my eye in that whole gallery was the assault rifle! That looks great on par with the pulse rifle from Aliens. I certainly hope someone will make that into (good) sprites and a weapon mod.

Submerge said:

... for all we know his lower half can transform and shit (which would be awesome).

Well of course the lower half needs to shit.

Yeah, taking a shit can be a very soul cleansing experience...I put it right up there with pissin after holding it for awhile and climaxing with a woman.......yes yes yes yes

baronofhell said:

Yeah, taking a shit can be a very soul cleansing experience...I put it right up there with pissin after holding it for awhile and climaxing with a woman.......yes yes yes yes

Somehow I think the only vagina you have been in is your mother's.

Well, it's official, from the horse's mouth, "Pinky" is the pinky:

Do not link to or request full or leaked versions of games or content, magazine scans, ROMs, or copyrighted media such as music or movies.

And I quote: "The movie provides a wormhole, and hell-spawn. But according to the film's continuity, a gene exists that indicates a person's predisposition toward good and evil. Once infected by what's on the other side of the wormhole, the humans mutate into demonic representations of the darkness in their souls. Contrived? Sure--, but it beats the hell out of a demonic invasion force that hides in closets."

Also stated: "Imps, pinky, the hellknight, etc. Will all make it into theaters this October."

I have little to no hope in this movie. But I know that opening day I will still see it. Every one needs a good lagh every now and then right?

The demon pics are not worrying as much as that moive poster. The only good thing about it is that it as a FN P90 in it.