Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
OoPpEe

Desktop Doom

I recently formatted and had the Desktop Doom screensaver as well... my screensaver.
I went to get it again, only to find out the download link doesn't work. Does anyone have the latest version? (I can only find a way out of date one which I didnt like).

Thanks for adding it again.

I do have a request. Could you at all enable viewing of the First Person weapon sprite?
The other would be on the Icon Of Sin (last map), could you make the cube spawn every type of enemy (including MasterMind and CyberDemon) at roughly the equal amount? I love that map as my screensaver as the bots can "path" through it well as it is so basic.
I just miss seeing Zombies the the S.M. and CyberDemon.
Kind of a odd request, but if you are not busy and in your spare time could you do this?

OoPpEe said:

Thanks for adding it again.

I do have a request. Could you at all enable viewing of the First Person weapon sprite?

*adds to todo list*
I'll also port my code over to ZDoom 96x or GZDoom.

The other would be on the Icon Of Sin (last map), could you make the cube spawn every type of enemy (including MasterMind and CyberDemon) at roughly the equal amount? I love that map as my screensaver as the bots can "path" through it well as it is so basic.
I just miss seeing Zombies the the S.M. and CyberDemon.
Kind of a odd request, but if you are not busy and in your spare time could you do this?

I'm not too keen on fiddling with the game logic. You could always create your own MAP30 which spawns whatever monsters you want. Just remove the boss things, throw down some MapSpot things and write an ACS script that uses SpawnSpot.