Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Macro11_1

Weird DooM Builder Error

Sorry for posting A problem with doombuilder here, but oh well, I just dont think it fits directly under DooMBuilder forum, please move it if you think it needs moving.

Anyways on to the problem. I seem to have a 2 sided line Definition, and on one side the ceiling is higher than the other, I textured this part, but on the other side, there seems to be some overhang, but there is no Sector error. It also shows the -NoTexture- in game.
Im not shure, but could it have something to do with the verticies?

BTW Im mapping for Skulltag(Hexen in DooM).

Here is a Screen shot of my woes:

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y67/Macro11_1/Error.jpg

If you need more information in order to help, Post here and tell me what you need. :)

-Edit- that picture is kinda small, Oh well, Ill post another one later if its needed.

The screenshot is much too small to see anything...
Anyway, your problem might be that one of the sinedefs are assigned to the wrong sector!
Also make sure there aren´t several linedefs sharing the same two vertices, without automatically joining (sometimes happens for some reason).

If you still can´t find the problem, i think it´s best to post your map (or the map-part in question) here!

*Update*-----

Actually I fixed it... Yeah it was really weird, what I had to do, was join the ajacent sector, then I had to delete the line, and then redraw the sector that I joined to it, and then the problem went away... But i still say it had something to do with the verticies...