Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
RESOL

Life would come to an end!

If DOOM was made illeagal we all know we would die, But if we didn't what would you do?

I would be forced to go to quake or hexen because I need my FPS action more than you could ever know.

Here's the obvious answer: So what if it becomes illegal. Do you actually think any of us would stop playing it because of that?

Here's the obvious answer: So what if it becomes illegal. Do you actually think any of us would stop playing it because of that?

I sure as hell wouldn't.

I sure as hell wouldn't.

Ditt-fucking-o. Heh.

I don't think making it illegal will do anything. Look at how many people use drugs illegally.

people have good points and the way I feel I would have those poloticians play doom till they relized their mistake

Y would Doom become illegal anyway ? U don't get all weird from playing it and it never flew into any towers so i doubt it'll become illegal.....would be kinda scary if it did though......but then they'd have to make every other game illegal too (quake,half-life, stuff, etc.)

I sure as hell wouldn't.

Ditt-fucking-o. Heh.

You would still be playing a game if it was made illegal, but you oppose warez?

I sure as hell wouldn't.

Ditt-fucking-o. Heh.

You would still be playing a game if it was made illegal, but you oppose warez?

Because he paid for it. Unless I was given $30 back for each version of Doom I bought by the government when they banned it, it's still my property so I would still play it. And so would everybody else who bought it. They paid for their right to play the game as much as they want as long as they want. Can't change the contract after it's been signed.

Because he paid for it. Unless I was given $30 back for each version of Doom I bought by the government when they banned it, it's still my property so I would still play it. And so would everybody else who bought it. They paid for their right to play the game as much as they want as long as they want. Can't change the contract after it's been signed.

I think there's actually some sort of thing in the Constitution or a law about that. Learned about it in civics class a while ago.

w00t, back to 800 posts again.