Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
sausage

easy and free wad hosting!!

do you like sausage-networks? ( www.sausage.1.vg )  

8 members have voted

1. 1. do you like sausage-networks? ( www.sausage.1.vg )

• yes
    • no

hello all mappers

i have brought good news as i have made a website known as the Sausage-Networks for people to buy webhosting or to host a wad or to use wadbox! ( details on the website for wadbox and the prices of hosting )

so if you need to host a wad or have a good idea for a wad or need some cheap webspace, go to http://www.sausage.1.vg

Darkhaven said:

Dumbass.

i would flame you but i dont have time to flame such idiots as you

sausage said:

CAN I PLEASE HAVE SOME PROPER ANSWERS NOT OFFENSES

while the service your providing IS useful, there is already the /idgames database for that :P but it IS useful for uploading betas of wads for others to play, i guess.

nobody was flaming you sausage they were talking about the smartass. as for sausnet, I think it's good for people uploading betas, and you may want to stress that point.

Also by more coming I hope you mean a browse feature =)
( so we can retrieve the files.)

People, when you address me, please address me by my proper title, which is either DUMB ASS or Darkhaven. Thank you.

Anyway, I would actually like to use this service, as I can't even get into the /incoming FTP :(

Darkhaven said:

People, when you address me, please address me by my proper title, which is either DUMB ASS or Darkhaven. Thank you.

Anyway, I would actually like to use this service, as I can't even get into the /incoming FTP :(

actually I was referring to darkman4, rest assured I will address you as DUMB ASS when the time comes. =D

This is not really a reply but a question. I looked at your site and I want to know how to make one like that. I have a branch off of doom2.net and I have not been able to figure out how you custimize the site itself. Any advice or help will be apreciated.