Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pickle965

Ultimate DooM Poster

Which version of Thy Flesh Consumed was this included in, as there are a couple different boxes? I've seen a couple Ultimate DooM auctions on eBay, but none mention or picture the poster (most likely ganked it for themselves).

If by some far-fetched chance anyone has an Ultimate DooM poster they are willing to part with let me know. I'd love to add this to my collection of DooM memorabilia.

Wasn't this included in the ID Anthology? I never bought it myself, so I wouldn't know for sure, but it seems most likely.

I still have my Ultimate Doom poster, which I would rather not give up. I got it with my copy of The Ultimate Doom, which came in a box like this

I have it also, same box but not with the "five free hours of doom on dwango" i have the "$10 upgrade rebate offer" in the upper left corner. thats the poster i got too. it's been a few years and i just recently seen a display of them at best buy when i bought RoE, doesnt surprise me the poster is no longer bundled with it.

My brother had one when we were living in Idaho...I don't recall ever seeing it again when we moved to Ohio permanently.

Man, I had that poster, or at the very least a similar poster, years ago. I don't know what happened to it :-( I would kill to get one now. However, I got a kickass black and white poster for the Master Doom CD, which is pretty fucking cool.

Technician said:

id should really merchandize their games more. I would love to have some Doom and QUake novelties.

Well, apparently they enjoy selling t-shirts more than selling posters. They have a t-shirt for every single game that they released, as far as I know.
But those can still be considered as novelties. Or can they?

I had that poster. If I still had it, it would be on my wall, but time and such took it's toll and it fell apart -_- At least I still have my Hexen Poster ^_^

I remember seeing a high res image of this poster somewhere a while ago, anyone happen to have it\a link to it? - I'd quite like it so I can print it out and make it into a smaller poster :)