Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dittohead

Doom 3 Coop on Xbox

I just got the collectors edition for Xbox yesterday and I am wanting to try it out online. Yeah this probably isn't the best forum to post this in, but lets face it, nobody ever reads the damned Doom3 multiplayer forum. Just post your gamertag and we'll set up a match.

You still have the buy the game either way, jackass. And if you're already signed up on xbox live, then it doesn't cost an extra nickel to play it online.

Dittohead said:
You still have the buy the game either way, jackass. And if you're already signed up on xbox live, then it doesn't cost an extra nickel to play it online.

Therefore handing over even more money to Microsoft.

Comiclez said:

Hey thanks for turning the thread into a retarded political debate about microsoft and money. Gee, I think I wanted to play doom 3 on xbox live but this is much better. Thanks!

Call me crazy, but I think the odds of finding anyone here are slim to none. I'd check planetdoom

Speaking of Microsoft. My XBOX's harddrive broke today, and M$ wanted $120 to fix it. I immediately walked over to the nearest hobbyshop, and they offered to replace my harddrive AND mod the console for $150. Guess which I'm going for?

Heh, me and Dittohead gave it a go last night, and played through the entire multiplayer campaign. All in all I thought it was pretty darn good, with the exception of a couple things (fisting a hell knight is not fun :(). They certainly gave things an extra dosage of ACTION.

Comiclez said:

yeah, and what? the xbox is a good console, and live is a good service. i'd join up, but i only use it to play street fighter.

Liam said:

yeah, and what? the xbox is a good console, and live is a good service. i'd join up, but i only use it to play street fighter.

You bought a console just for Street Fighter? For a little more money, you could've looked for a used arcade cabinet on E-Bay.

Not to say that I dislike Xbox, in fact, I own one just because I'd rather give money to Microsoft than Sony or Nintendo, but I think that as good of a service that Live is, it's overrated.

Numbermind said:

You bought a console just for Street Fighter? For a little more money, you could've looked for a used arcade cabinet on E-Bay.

no, I bought an xbox live subscription for street fighter.