Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
DooMknight

Suggestion to the SourcePorts creators

My request feature in the all existing SP for DooM dont is very important, but I think this looks nice, and open more posibillities for Mod creators like me.

(e.g.)I have modified this image adding the face in the transparent ZDooM hud

Could work for people who don't want a status bar but are fond of the face. I'd suggest a semitransparent square around (behind) the face.

TheDarkArchon said:

....why?.....

Because is a nice detail, I dont said its a important request, is only a detail...

Were you the guy who requested it at Doomsday's page on SourceForge? Anyway I added an option to draw it in the center, bottom of the fullscreen HUD in jDoom back in 1.9.0-beta-1.

It could actually be used for a lot things, for example a Mech TC could use DAMAGE WARNING, SYSTEM CRITICAL etc messages.

I've missed this feature in all ports aswell. Not important, but I used to use it for checking my status rather than the numbers. "Not bloody, ok. Good"

I like this. I always play with the transparent hud (for aesthetic purposes) but I never look at the numbers, which more often than not causes me to rush headlong into situations that get me killed.