Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gokuma

Premature-postulation

There seems to be a lot of instances of threads being put in post hell way too quick. I'm not saying they don't belong there. It's just that they should be allowed to run their course for a while first. Otherwise the modding is just getting too uptight and subjective here.

So Bloodshedder, please let my last thread out of PH for a little while.

your topics wouldn't be in post hell so much if you turned up your sincerity level and turned down your idiot level.

If you fail (it) at doing that, then don't expect your topics to live long.

You should accumulate "Ambulances" for your helled threads, so that they can be revived a certain amount of times before another heart attack.

There's a simple solution to this problem : stop acting like me and post something useful. Unless it's in Blogs. Then it's ok.

gargoylefetish said:

your topics wouldn't be in post hell so much if you turned up your sincerity level and turned down your idiot level.

If you fail (it) at doing that, then don't expect your topics to live long.

Aw man, you're bumming me out. I don't even have many of my own topics in post hell. With that last thread I was just following the lead of the great omniscient sausage and living up to some foreshadowing.

And with the John Kerry thread I was seriously trying to get to the bottom of that issue, not just to the bottom.

Darkhaven said:

There's a simple solution to this problem : stop acting like me and post something useful. Unless it's in Blogs. Then it's ok.

I don't want that shit in my blog.

Gokuma said:

And with the John Kerry thread I was seriously trying to get to the bottom of that issue

Whether or not he literaly engaged in cannibalism? Yes, quite legitimate issue that is.

Sarcasm is reading off the scale.

One of my friends who is a really devote Eastern Orthodox Christian (although he sometimes parties like he isn't) was really adamant that John Kerry ate babies, more than one, in Vietnam.

Originally when I helled that thread I didn't make the connection to the Get Smart guy. But I think even if I had, I would have gotten rid of it anyways.

About Kerry supposedly eating babies, I don't mean to imply Bush is any better as he blows apart hundreds-thousands from a distance and makes others into orphans.

Gokuma said:

About Kerry supposedly eating babies, I don't mean to imply Bush is any better as he blows apart hundreds-thousands from a distance and makes others into orphans.

Better than making them into sandwiches.

Gokuma said:

Technically it's the soldiers who are doing all the killing.