Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Naked Snake

DOD : S

DOD : S is well, very different from DOD, I dunno really if I like it. It's unique but so shockingly different it's insane.

Now the Garand and K98 zoom with the iron sights instead of garand butting / bayonet stabbing. Also, riflemen get no melee weapons and they get rifle grenades (which do kick ass, I admit, but if you drop your primary weapon, you can't use the grenades)

Stosstruppe class is gone.

MP-40 and Tommy Gun guy's punch as an alt attack and carry 1 smoke grenade (which is worthless) in addition to a hand grenade.

BAR / STG-44 class alt is to switch to semi-auto fire. Wtf, the BAR doesn't have semi-auto...

Panzershreck soldiers carry an auto-Luger in 7.62mm with a cool wooden stock and the Bazooka soldier carries the M1 Carbine (which used to be carried by the class Staff Sargeant in DOD)

MGs have been awesome-ized to allow you to set up on pretty much anything, greatly expanding this powerful class. The Nazis lost their cool 75 round non-overheating MG.

Well, the changes sure are quite different from the core of DOD, I kinda miss the cut classes...

Only sprinting drains stamina, which is retarded considering how much soldiers carried back then. If I jumped with 70+ pounds of gear on me, I'd be pretty tired afterwards...

DOD_Avalanche is quite different, in many good ways, the Axis can infiltrate the last Allied flag easier and faster, yet making it able to defend sucessfully.

BBG said:

DOD_Avalanche is quite different, in many good ways, the Axis can infiltrate the last Allied flag easier and faster, yet making it able to defend sucessfully.

Then I take it axis can't spam nades anymore?