Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MacWadMaker

How do you unwind?

Chat online, play Marathon/Marathon 2/Marathon Infinity/Marathon Rubicon/Marathon RED, play Ultimate DooM/DooM 2/Final DooM/various ZDoom wads, make vanilla DooM 2 maps on DooM Builder (since it wanks for me when I try to make maps for Ultimate DooM), occasionally doodle and/or write, update my LiveJournal (rated A for ANGST!), surf deviantART, and generally waste my youth away. :P

Occasionally I go for walks. Fun stuff considering I live on a one-way street that turns into a live game of Frogger during rush hour.

To unwind, I play games or watch sports. I don't know how well each of these activities work, as they both can have a tendency of raising one's pulse...

I dont think i really unwind myself either. it's like finding something else to wind myself up to unwind from the other thing or whatever.. as far as relaxing to unwind, that would probably be sleep for me. but web surfing in one's forum/site routine is kinda relaxing.

Kristian Ronge said:

To unwind, I play games or watch sports. I don't know how well each of these activities work, as they both can have a tendency of raising one's pulse...

But it takes out your agressions, or something like that. I play DOOM and Diablo primarily to get rid of the anger I feel at really stupid customers that ask really stupid questions or get angry for really stupid reasons.

And i haven't blasted a single customer yet! :)