Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sheila

BFG replica!

Article said said:

]The BFG. General consensus is that the BFG stands for “Bio Fragging Gun”, “Bio Force Gun” or *ahem* “Big F#*king Gun”! The debate will rage on long into the next decade...

Um... no it won't.

"Just wait until you see the BFG!" weren't those the producer's words? Well, I waited, and I'm not impressed, looks too...practical....

Anarkavre said:

Let the marketing begin.

Hell yes. I'm a consumer whore for Doom stuff no matter how tacky or inappropriate. And I will see the movie, and I'll probably buy the T-shirt and you can all just go to hell because I don't care :)

Tetzlaff said:
The Doom3 BFG looks much more impressive.

But this is from the movie, and not from DOOM or DOOM 3. You can't have the poor actors running around with something the size of a motorcycle strapped on their chests.

Replica? Screw a replica!! I'm going to get a real life shotgun!!! A combat one, not some cheesy redneck one!! woohoo!!!!!!!

Why couldn't they make such a toy back in 1994?
That way I could've gotten one as a Christmas present at the age of 10.

But not now. I'm no longer amused by action figures. Only software makes good Christmas presents now.

Back in '94 we had that toy the Plasma gun was based off of.

It didn't look very impressive but I'll probably get it because, well, it's Doom related. As to the "Let the marketing begin" remark, the first thing I thought of when I read that was, "We're probably going to see Doom movie shirts in Hot Topic soon," but Doom might be a little too nerdy for them, I dunno.

thats a pretty bad angle for that gun. if I'm right, then thats the gun the rock fires that blue energy ball from at the imp. if it is, then it has a large triangular barrel. it still looked small to me, if that is the "bio-force" gun. will I buy one, depends on cost to movie coolness ratio.

God damn it! When will my Army recruiter hurry his ass up so I can get my enlistment bounus and start going hog wild with buying Doom movie stuff??????

It reminds me of the BFG from the comic, you know, how the front part seems taller and skinnier, and its back part is the Doom3 Assult Rifle back. THe more I look at it, the more dissapointed I get, hell, it looks like they'll be having the rock carry it with one arm, thus negating the "Big" part

Someone make a replica then. I'd like to see one. Maybe I will, if I ever have time for anything other then college. Though I'd prefer to do a rep of the plasma.

Texas Libra said:

God damn it! When will my Army recruiter hurry his ass up so I can get my enlistment bounus and start going hog wild with buying Doom movie stuff??????

when you die in the war, can i have it?