Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
mr8

Who own Collector's Doom ???

Hey, I just discover that ! (on the Doomworld main page)
It doesn't seem to be a good "new" stuff for all of you...
(I saw the little poll, many of you won't get it)
What is it exactly ? A kind of compilation or something ?

MMMhhh, I hope this will be available in France VERY soon !

Curious, there's nothing about that on id software's site...

Some owners could send me a great scan of his box please ?
It would help me a lot to be patient =D

Thanx in advance !
(and sorry if this topic is not interesting)

Hmmmm, one of your fellow French DOOMers, Cassandra, tells us all that it's not available in France.

About what Collector's DOOM is, it's, in a nutshell, all games from Ulitmate DOOM to Final DOOM on one disk for 20 American dollars (how many Francs is that?) in a completely wasteful package: a huge blue box with a cardboard lining and a CD in a jewel case with the Colloector's DOOM art on the cover. Nothing new, except maybe the install wizard to it. Don't waste the money man if you already have all the IWADs.

Hmmmm, one of your fellow French DOOMers, Cassandra, tells us all that it's not available in France.

About what Collector's DOOM is, it's, in a nutshell, all games from Ulitmate DOOM to Final DOOM on one disk for 20 American dollars (how many Francs is that?)...

It's about 150 F... (1$ = 7,25 F)
Thanx for those infos guy !
I'm pretty interested in spite of your judgement about that.
(I collect all Doom stuffs I can, in the limit of the possible).

Do you know another address where I can found a Collector's Doom picture with a bigger size and better quality ???

The only reason I want it is because thats the only way you can get Final Doom nowadays.

I understand !
Here in France, you couldn't find Doom anymore !
Except crap-copies and sometimes it's even really rare...
(I'm lucky 'cause I bought every release at time since 93 !)
But I'm gonna miss this one if it wouldn't be imported in my country...

I want this box !!! =D

I'm all for owning stuff (cds etc), so yes, I bought it. If it's Doom I'll buy it.

Lucky guy !
I want a scan of your box ! (please of course ;)
I'll print it and put it on my desk wall !

I almost got it last weekend. Hopefully, it'll still be where I saw it sometime around my birthday.

The only reason I want it is because thats the only way you can get Final Doom nowadays.

Same here.

The only way to _purchase_ Final DOOM, perhaps yes. I already got Final DOOM several years ago from a trusty source.

But look who's talking. I once bought Warcraft Battle Chest (1 & 2 w/ expansion) despite already owning full versions of the games, just because I wanted the box, the CDs, the manuals. I can't guarantee that if I see the Collector's DOOM box in a store, I won't throw another sum of money away just to own it. Sometimes I'm insane.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

HEY GUYS! There is thing called kazaa.com]KaZaA that is like Napster, but you download SOFTWARE too! Guess what software they have? DOOM SOFTWARE. ALL OF IT. NO SHAREWARE CRUD. THIS IS THE REAL THING. Download KaZaA, then d/l Doom games from KaZaA. Thats how I got Ultimate Doom, Final Doom, Quake, Wolfenstein 3D, etc.
ALL FULL VERSIONS!
DO IT NOW!

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

AOL? NOT THERE! AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

HEY GUYS! There is thing called kazaa.com]KaZaA that is like Napster, but you download SOFTWARE too! Guess what software they have? DOOM SOFTWARE. ALL OF IT. NO SHAREWARE CRUD. THIS IS THE REAL THING. Download KaZaA, then d/l Doom games from KaZaA. Thats how I got Ultimate Doom, Final Doom, Quake, Wolfenstein 3D, etc.
ALL FULL VERSIONS!
DO IT NOW!

Original game boxes included ??? =D

ALL FULL VERSIONS!
DO IT NOW!

WAREZ FREAK ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOMEONE GET HIM!

Warez, suggestion of warez, hint of warez, intimation of warez ... none of that is allowed on DW forums.

Go away.