Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tennie

doom day (doom movie)

It started off kinda like the old Terry Gilliam animations from Monty Python, then it developed into probably the most hilarious live-action video game interpretation since "Quake in Real Life". I'll be keeping this one on my hard drive for a while.

Since "Hi, I'm new here" threads are spam, then this will be my intro post, with something relevent below to avoid spamming.

I'm DLD and I absolutely suck at DooM...and I'm only discovering godly works of art like Hell Revealed (still can't get over Level 11). So yeah, that's me.

Anyway, this movie was great. The part I found the funniest was when the guy kept bumping into walls after leaving the bathroom, as that's happened to me countless times while playing DooM (except for the bathroom bit).

WildWeasel said:

It started off kinda like the old Terry Gilliam animations from Monty Python, then it developed into probably the most hilarious live-action video game interpretation since "Quake in Real Life". I'll be keeping this one on my hard drive for a while.

I'd like to know more about this alleged "Quake in Real Life" if you have any information.

I guess they used the BFG for the "Genocide" effect with so many Marines swarming them.

The Plasma Rifle could've been a better choice, however.

That part sort of got a "wtf" reaction out of me. I just love the part where the one guy keeps bashing into the wall...I guess because I can relate.

Does anyone know who posted the comic rendition? I was going to listen to that but it's fallen out of the blogs forum and you can't search there..

sargebaldy said:

Does anyone know who posted the comic rendition? I was going to listen to that but it's fallen out of the blogs forum and you can't search there..

It's sticked here in Doom General.

destx said:

I thought it was lame.

Good effort though.

you're in a boat all by yourself.

Grade A Material, the only thing displeasing was that none of us thought of it earlier.

DoOmEr4LiFe said:

you're in a boat all by yourself.

WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT YOU CAPTIAN OBVIOUS