Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

sigh... damn isp... ftp back up (plus more)

Ok. Here's the deal. My ISP was doing heavy maintenance yesterday (and early tomorrow morning, 4-6am). Unfortunately I didn't know about it. Terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

I know the main page is (halfway) down. I tried sending a new one in (the reason below) and due to uploading problems, it never finished. Somehow I overwrote my copy here with the incomplete one. I'm a dumbass. I have a copy at school, so the full main page should be up this afternoon.

Ok. Due to the whole huge update thing, and the ISP maintenance, I don't think it's fair to have the current toons up for only this week. So the same toons will be up next week. Now for some good news.

I just started watching Transformers: Beast Wars II (japanese series) and I must say it's awesome. The first ep is up on the weekly toons section. One ep will be up a week. They're subtitled. I have only 12 eps and the movie so far, but I figure I should be able to get more before 12-13 weeks are up.

Talk to you all later...

Beast Wars 2 is in Japan only. Its not CGI like Beast Wars or Beast Machines, but very cool.

[update] my isp just emailed me. instead of maintenance between 4 and 6 tomorrow morning, it's now 130am to 530am. that's in 7 hours, and going for 4 hours. then that's it for months.

I haven't had trouble with my internet for the last 10 months. They completely replaced the hardware. There was problems aboyut 1-1/2 years ago, but not anymore.

my isp just emailed me. it wasn't maintenance on monday. remember that whole yahoo/cnn ip attack back in february? some bastard decided to attack my isp. they fixed it. talk about reliable. nice to know exactly what happened.