Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
elbryan42

gba doom release date.

Actually... I used to favor joints with the occaisional bong hit but right now I am very very fond of blunts. I like the fact that I can't even stand up half way through one.

Last time I had a blunt, about two weeks ago, I was so fucking stoned I was laying comatose on my bed... just fucking savoring it... and I gulped and felt a wave run from my neck to my toes and back. Fucking amazing. Ocean Machine never sounded so Goddamn good in my life, and I listen to that CD twice a day anyway.

I am definitely going to have to get a shitload of Mellow Yellow, Cheetoes, Winstons, paper clips and Chicago weed for this weekend.

That Chicago weed is fucking great... it doesn't hit particularly hard but its smooth as hell and tastes great on the exhale. The only problem is that its really fucking difficult to obtain in Michigan. -.-

Or maybe its the fact that every single game being launched right now is pure shit, including GBA Doom

There IS more than one way to skin a cat, ralphis, and I'm more than willing to try them on you.

And the answer is yes, GBA doom will suck.

Yeah, but I won't be the least bit surprised when I hear that you have bought it.

I'm gonna get it, but I have no GBA, so Iv'e gotta take it one step at a time.

What about your girbil, Ragget? Isn't he still in there?

Holy god. You read that too? do you think it's true? I sure as hell hope not.

I just checked with eb. No Doom GBA today. :( They said it'll be there on Monday Oct 29. Damnit! I could've played it all weekend!

Actually... I used to favor joints with the occaisional bong hit but right now I am very very fond of blunts. I like the fact that I can't even stand up half way through one.

Last time I had a blunt, about two weeks ago, I was so fucking stoned I was laying comatose on my bed... just fucking savoring it... and I gulped and felt a wave run from my neck to my toes and back. Fucking amazing. Ocean Machine never sounded so Goddamn good in my life, and I listen to that CD twice a day anyway.

I am definitely going to have to get a shitload of Mellow Yellow, Cheetoes, Winstons, paper clips and Chicago weed for this weekend.

That Chicago weed is fucking great... it doesn't hit particularly hard but its smooth as hell and tastes great on the exhale. The only problem is that its really fucking difficult to obtain in Michigan. -.-

Well that is just to fucking bad that I live in Las Vegas. I can't even get weed down here! But that Chicago Weed and those Blunts sound pretty fucking damn good!

I checked with my EB retailer here, and they said they get in on Nov. 1st.. wtf??

Well, its gonna be popular so maybe the big cities get more DOOM GBAs and sooner as well.

UPDATE!!!

GBA Doom is out today at GameStop!!!! That same friend who I mentioned called me today and told me he held it in his hands. I also called the GameStop where I reserved mine, and the guy on the phone said they just got it today!!!!

I am so elated. w0000000000000000t!!!!!!!!!!!

or maybe EB is fucked up and likes to see gamers wait so fucking long(and go insane while waiting) for new games to be released because EB is run by gay assholes.(the #1 reason i never rely on EB)

WELL GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE ALREADY.

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

GBA Doom seems good for Doom on the run... but thats what laptops are for.... DANG IT. Oh well. Anyway, thats one of the reason I'm gettin a GBA for Xmas (maybe). The other reason is Advance Wars. Supposed to be a lot like the TurboGrafx-16 game 'Military Madness', which kicked butt. ...Now how many buttons does the GBA have, and how many does Doom need? Hrmmmmm.......

Well that is just to fucking bad that I live in Las Vegas. I can't even get weed down here!

There may be a reason for that: Have you ever been outside before?

Hehe...jk. It's just that i don't believe you for an instant. I live in the sticks in Canada and we're rolling in weed (no pun intended). I wonder why it's still illegal while more dangerous alcohol is legal. I could debate that for days...

...on weed

GBA doom owns

Enough said

The controls are sweet, with the only troublesome part being weapon switching (compensate by picking your weapon BEFORE going into the fray).

Advanced Wars fucking owns

The controls are sweet

OMFG!!!!!! ROFLMFAO!!!!!!! That was a good one!

Yeah, It's sad. I just got back from getting mine, and, well, now I see why some of you guys think it would suck.

I myself love GBA Doom. It plays awesome and super fast. I'll be playing it wherever I go!

I got gba doom today and I was impressed and dissapointed at the same time. Graphics are good enimies are good quality but the controls suck and the lighting does to.

how do the controls suck? they seem natural to me. i've been playing it non stop for the last 2 hours. never had any troubles...

and the lighting sucks? it's the same lighting as the pc! flashing lights, etc. unless you have static lighting on. check the options menu.

I think he's talking about the lack of backlighting, not the game lighting. And no, it's not like the PC version. It's more like the 32X version, in terms of texture mapping and such. Even with the static lighting on, it's hard to see anything. I'm practically blind when I play it, even with my external game light!!!!

Oh well, it's portable, it's DOOM, 'nuff said!

there's a brightness control! at it's highest setting it's even too bright! unless you're one of those people that complain about all gba games being too dark... get a game light. $10.

there's a brightness control! at it's highest setting it's even too bright! unless you're one of those people that complain about all gba games being too dark... get a game light. $10.

Even with the static lighting on, it's hard to see anything. I'm practically blind when I play it, even with my external game light!!!!

Ummmmm, word.

that's the problem. all gba games are dark. so it's not doom's fault. castlevania is impossible to see without a gamelight. besides, if you get the one by pelican (not the damn worm light) it protects the gba screen as well. well worth the money. mine came free when i preordered my gba. :)

I think that DOOM gba is worth the money but it was a stretch in my instore credit. at Gamestop

Elbryan42: No, my light is a Mad Catz light with a magnifyer. Maybe the problem is that I'm playing it in almost total darkness with just my game light and bedside lamp on. It might be better if I wait until the sun comes out, and THEN adjusting the light.

On control, I just sure hope practice makes perfect.

WELL GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE ALREADY.

You sure its down or is it left too? Numbnuts. =P

As for GBA dongle lights, I got a Pelican one that doubles as a shield for the screen. Niftynifty, it was only $5 at Wally World.

I use the wormlight and it works great for doom--just enough light to see the screen in pitch black darkness and not too bright and clunky to kill the mood.

About the controls, they're easily mastered. I'm movin around fairly well, the only time I really falter now is changing weapons (fuckin lame ass shit--why not just make Select change weapons? I doubt anyone ever really uses the automap... ghey)

Going to play it co-op and deathmatch tomorrow with a few co-workers during our break, woot