Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dittohead

Suspended In Dusk

Espi has announced the completion of his 4 level set entitled "Suspended in Dusk". The wad is designed to run with Doom2.exe and features new sounds and texture enhancements. For more information you can visit the thread in wads and mods or simply click here for the full download.

Interesting, to say the least. And Chocolate Doom, which seems pretty awesome, is news to me as well. (I even thought it was a joke in the TXT, at first.)

This + Newstuff overflowing means I have alot of shooting to do .. good thing I'm sick and sitting around at home all day anyway. :P

Edit: It's awesome, grab it and start playing :O

Oh good lord. Espi... Holy shit man, you're a frackin' genius.

<-- has to restart lvl 3 because a baron splattered him about 10 minutes after getting the yellow key, and was too engrossed to save >_<

myk said:

(I even thought it was a joke in the TXT, at first.)

I think the title is meant as a play on words. I mean, this port is trying to recreate the original Vanilla Doom executables as closely as possible, so what better name than chocolate? :)

Anyway, haven't tried the level yet, but I have downloaded it. I'll think I'll try it now, actually.

Edit: It's pretty damn good! I'm only on map 3, but I'm very impressed so far.

Oh god, this is one hell of a mapset. :D

Really awesome, terrific gameplay and great detail even without any "special tricks" of the ports. Everyone should check this out.

Haven´t finished it still, got killed by an Arch-Vile in Map03 but so far is quite good and gets better the more you move into the wad. Large maps, lots of twists and nice connectivity.

i liked the little burning portal symbols left behind when archviles teleported in in map4. clever doom3ish touch.

When will there be another /newstuff? I'm getting bored out of my mind, KDiZD still isn't out, and Age of Empires 3 doesn't come out for another 10 days.

Good looking mapset with plenty of atmosphere and it plays well too. Can't ask for much more than that. Nice one!