Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Some of you may know of my previous work, The (7th) Dimension. It was a weapons modification that was rather successful. I'm doing a revamp of it in DECORATE for ZDoom, but I've ran into a bit of a problem... I need weapons GFX. I've looked at a lot of modifications, and I have yet to find anything that's usable. Is anyone willing to lend a hand to help me come up with some new and improved weapons for this?

I am looking for spriters who are willing to help out with the creation of the new weapon gfx that are going to be used within T7D. Please e-mail me or pm me if you are interested in helping out.

Me and apothem have worked on a deal to make 2 versions, they will be different, but may contain a few weapons from each other.

I'm making T7D-Iron Lizard, the edge version (Or T7D:IL).

Also to the above poster, can you mail me those guns at Chronoteeth@gmail.com? Browser problems won't let me see em, so can you mail em please? Thanks in advance.

Hmmmmm, you could be helpful. alright, PM me your AIM SN or MSN SN and we'll talk about some weapon GFX =D

Ok, I will send you my MSN. There are the muzzle flash, and weapon modification to fill in WWII, like a rifle:

The WWII Rifle:

And another MP40 (I think this sucks)

In a little time I will do the reload frames, bye

Yes, I did this weapon set for my own mod.

Do futuristic weapons is much easier, I will work in doing them

Mancubus II said:

That one looks like a hackjob on a frame of the doom3 shotgun. Did you actually draw these or are they rips?

They look like sprite edits to me. Thompson is edited from blood, luger from the pistol from rise of the triad (nicely done) and the first mp40 looks like it's from DoD or something.

Joe said:

They look like sprite edits to me. Thompson is edited from blood, luger from the pistol from rise of the triad (nicely done) and the first mp40 looks like it's from DoD or something.

Yes, it is true, Im edited some gfx to create the weapons, but the first MP40 is from a model rip (no game rip), the second is a rip from RTCW...

I think edit existing gfx helps more to create new enemies, weapons and other DooM stuff, because is more easy and the results are better. Also I made some gfx entirely by me...

The mod isnt a weapon replacement, is a WWII based TC for ZDooM (like WolfenDooM, but no Wolfendoom ;)), Im start to working for the last week

Hey um doomnight, can you possibly add some reloading frames to the thompson and luger please? I need it for Titanium Iguana.

DoomKnight, Please send me a PM with some contact information so I can speak with you about some GFX for the ZDoom version of this mod.

Im sent you my msn yet ;)

Im working at the moment in the DECORATE stuff of the Thomson and Luger, I need help with the code because I dont know very well how make reload states in ZDooM. Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Thought I'd update you guys, I've recently acquired some new sources of information and graphical resources, so with that, I'll be able to replace the BFG gfx with something a little more fitting. Along with that, I should also be able to replace several other types of GFX without too much of an issue. Doomknight, I'll need to work with you on some recoloring when we get the chance.