Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TwinBeast

Toilet-themed Mapping Contest

Map style: Your toilet in MEGA size!
Map slot: Doom 1: E2M8
Engine: Should be compatible with every engine, so no port specific features.

More info: No custom textures/flats/sounds/whatever. The map should end into a cyberdemon fight. There can be other monsters in the map and it's recommended to have. BFG9000 not allowed, unless player gets only 40 cells for one shot, otherwise you can give more cells and plasma gun for the player.

You should also make the map be the whole toilet room and about everything inside it, not just the toilet seat thing.

All the contest maps gets a review and scoring by me. The maps are scored from Funfactor, Appearance and Text file scribblings. The winner gets fame and glory by making the best MEGA sized toilet!

Ending date: Somewhere around 23.10.2005 23:59 (GMT+2 Finland time)

Post a link to your map in this thread when it's complete.

Now get mapping that toilet! If you have any questions, just ask.

Did everyone miss this or are some people entering the contest? About 3 days to make the map now....

Come on! MEGA size toilets! :D

hmm, download this.
Go to mockery 2's last map and there is your giant toilet. :P
Sorry, I needed to do that. Heh

While it would be a nice novelty to play a map centered around a giant toilet (I envision a battle like The House of Chthon except you can actually kill him), a whole bunch of maps that only involve a toilet would get kinda boring...

You could have a cinematic of Doomguy eating some strange food, then showing this face while taking a thunder shit:

Then you can begin level 1 in the now-hellish toilet (have it grow or something).

I thought this stupid trend of making LOL HUEG versions of things lke toilets was confined to the UT 1999 community.

I didn't know there was some trend about making huge things. I just got this contest idea after I made my own toilet :P which was fun making and playing it... I hadn't seen any huge toilets before I made my own...

cyberdemons on the toilet? i would have to shrink myself, grab a shotgun and blast them. unfortunately there is a 50/50% chance i will enter this contest i am still not so sure making giant toilet levels with big smelly toilets is a good idea

Funny you should say that, because Incredible Shrinking Marine features a cyberdemon on a toilet. There's also a wall texture with the message "Hey, even the devil needs a dump...". The wad also features a miniature version of the same toilet elsewhere in the map.