Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MrSlapHappy

Check This Map Out

finally got something decent enough to be called a map finished. figured i would post it around and maybe some people might play it. it aint great, i know that, its the first map i'm releasing. it isnt my first map, so its not total noob bs, but i guess i'll leave that up to those that actually decide to play it

should be able to get to it from this link (copy and paste into Address bar):

http://www.freewebs.com/jabes95/Maps/MrSlap01.zip

Your map was impressive to me it looked very nice, plenty of detail troughout the map.
Apart from a few misaligned textures and an 3d mode start thing, there was nothing else that worried me.
Whatever you do please make more maps like this one, I don't think your an newbie at mapping :)

A little cluttered with pointless detail and some less appealing stuff (change of flats without height difference), othervise a very nice effort and certainly great for a first release.

Copy/pasted into address bar to download. Probably one of the best maps I've ever played. Just 2 notes though, 1-I saw some vertically misaligned textures and 2- lighting later in the map is uninteresting/lazy. But holy crap it had sweet gameplay and it looked beautiful, plus I like the many morphs from brown brick building to dirty cave to big canyon during the map, and the key-left keydoor-right layout.

thanks all for the play. all the comments are good, both positive and negative. with any luck the next one will be better and will hopefully come out in a reasonably amount of time...