Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Ayu

Possible Doom 4 screenshot???

WildWeasel said:

That looks suspiciously like something out of Quake 2/4.

Yeah, sort of.

Quast said:

timeline

I've never seen this before.

Id Software has already claimed in several interviews that there will not be a Doom 4. I'd say that's about on par.

Nice model, but I can't see any company releasing an 'unproffesional' image like that. I'm not knocking the model, it looks awesome, just the fact that it's in basically a square room, with seemingly random textures, with basically full bright lighting.

I agree the creature looks more like something the Strogg would dream up.

Well the pinky demon, mancubus, lost soul, revenant, bruiser also look strogg related. But yeah, the pic is a fake, just thought I'd point that out.

removed
That's the image in it's original context, have a looksee, BTW, the site has one of the most impressive fanart sections I've ever seen...

Comiclez said:

Id Software has already claimed in several interviews that there will not be a Doom 4. I'd say that's about on par.

Yes, but in a more recent review, John Carmack said that there probably WOULD be a Doom 4, but ID would not make it. That's why I said in the first post that "If it is real *Which I doubt it is* I wonder who ism akinng it?"

removed

OWNED! This is an accualy good fan art site however. And I also must comment that is a awsome model. Make for good Doom monster.

I still remember when Doom 3 was first anounced. A bombarment of fake Doom 3 screenshots hit the net like wild fire. I used to have a whole file full of them at one time.

Comiclez said:

removed
That's the image in it's original context, have a looksee, BTW, the site has one of the most impressive fanart sections I've ever seen...

Uh...you're a little late.

removed is a bad site. All they did was go around to alot of people fan art sites and up load there art on to [removed]. I bet they didnt even ask most of the artist permission to uplad there work.

Coopersville said:

Can you speak Russian? If not then, well, Tvoya Mat'.

Folk det nød å si noe ting inne en annerledes omgangsspråk burde oppbevare der munn lukke.

Rotting Corpse said:

Folk det nød å si noe ting inne en annerledes omgangsspråk burde oppbevare der munn lukke.

But that isn't Russian... =P

OWNED! This is an accualy good fan art site however.

Thanks dude, its mine. I collect all of them without permission of authors and never do it.

Hello from Russian Doomers.

MAZter said:

Thanks dude, its mine. I collect all of them without permission of authors and never do it.

Hello from Russian Doomers.

don't feed the trolls, kids.

Darkhaven said:

I fear that someone has been sniffing too much white-out.

LOL, that's what my grade 8 science teacher at Ledbury Park school used to say almost every single day. It was funny at first but then it just got way too annoying.
And he'd especially say it most often during after-class detentions at 3:15. On purpose. Knowing that it tortures you. It stuck in my memory forever.

Anyways, going back on topic...Rotting Corpse, I speak Russian, and I can tell you that the webmasters of that site are giving credit to most of the fan-artists, however, around 20% of them are listed as anonymous.

Comiclez said:

In an interview with John Carmack I read in a recent issue of game informer, He DID state that there will be a Doom 4, just not in the near future, and not by id Software. They'll probably ask raven to do it for em.

They've even mentioned possabilities of more Doom movies. But considering how the Doom movie sucks. I doubt that it'll be made.

Yeah, just read another semi-review of it over at msnbc.com, it was pretty harsh. The article has that pic up of the marines standing in front of the chopper and underneath it says "The cast of Doom seeks to make the first good movie based on a video game...and fails miserably." ouchface!!

baronofhell said:

Yeah, just read another semi-review of it over at msnbc.com, it was pretty harsh. The article has that pic up of the marines standing in front of the chopper and underneath it says "The cast of Doom seeks to make the first good movie based on a video game...and fails miserably." ouchface!!

ROFL...Flame on!