Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
n(o)(o)b

Walls

What exactly do you mean? With transparent walls, this is normal. If you mean with solid walls...then wtf. Please elucidate.

The wall is supposed to be passible so check off Impassible. Also if your referring to a gate wall make sure it's one lindef and not a sqaure. Apply a gate tile on the lindef and set it to floor height.

Do you understand doom editing? The idea is to draw full sectors, or, rooms. Where a room hits a lack of room, or, a void, a wall is created. A wall should have 1 side (no "back side"), should not be checked as 2 sided, and should indeed be checked as impassible.

I do. There is acouple of ways of doing it. Making a invisible wall, gate, or wall that is a box <or which ever way you want it to be>. Checking off impassible is for like when you want to go through a wall. Doom 64 did it.

i have impassible checked, and double sided unchecked, but the barons are shooting through the wall.
I would post the map, but i cant post attachments...
Im not using Zdoom either.

Well, do you have free space on the internet? You could zip the wad and upload it to a site, like freewebs...if you're not using Zdoom, then what are you using?

You must try solidwalls.exe with this utility the walls turns unpassable by all kind of entities.

If the utility doesn't work, then rename to a .doc file, then type "solid walls" in the top, and "impse" in the middle, save changes, and rename to .wad That may work.

If you are real you deserve this information, if not, then you'll have fun.
--
Try a node builder like zennode, idbsp, bsp, or others.

Put the floor and ceiling in same height.
In 128 for exemple. The ceiling must stay up your
line vision.
So, remove the textures of lowser lines.
Done!!!

PLUTONIA map 11 is a good sample.