Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Kaiser

No more sunday chronicles?

I miss d/l the user's wads every sunday and seeing the reviews......since all the doom stuff is transfered to another site, will Doomworld ever have this agian?

I was wondering about that myself. AndrewB, will there ever be another /newstuff Chronicle?

I just got through and I hope that this means there will another Chronicle this Sunday.
/me crosses my fingers

Very well then.
/me crosses my fingers and hopes that some people will submit some WADs so that AndrewB can do another Chronicle

well, I am about to upload my public test #2 version of my project....since I got a lot of emails of complaints that they have to download from Newdoom and reg.

Well, Lüt, the sooner beta 2 is out, the sooner the whole thing will be done so the sooner he'll have something to review, eh? :P

/me looks at his sig...
/me bursts out laughing

I was looking for someone to host my site, either Doomworld, Doomcenter, or Newdoom.....

emailed all 3 for hosting, got ONE response from Newdoom and they hosted my site.

It would be great if Doomworld hosted my site, but I emailed them about hosting my site 2 times, and they never answered back...

Why am I hosted at newdoom? Well, I got an email asking if I'd like to be hosted there. It's better than geoshitties, or the other host I got, so now I'm hosted there.

Also it seems the review center is being removed sometime in the future, hosted sites will soon have their own 50 megs of ftp space for up/downloads. At least that's what it said in an email I got.

Uh-oh...Newdoomers :P

eh? i don't find anything wrong with some newdoomers. i guess king fag pulled some (hundreds of) people already.

eh? i don't find anything wrong with some newdoomers. i guess king fag pulled some (hundreds of) people already.

I know, I was just joking around. Hence the :P

I will upload a level which could keep AndrewB busy for quite some time. I only have to let the reject builder finish first. It has been going for the last 2 hours, and no end in sight. urgh.

The level itself is a completly non-linear thingy for single and coop play. It's pretty detailed (18k sides, 2.4k sectors), and has 6 different start spots (some harder than others). 770 monsters on UV should give even doom gods some challenge.

Make sure you download, and drop me a line if you like it (or hate it. If you hate it, tell me why :-P).

Have a nice day

So do I need a passport of something to post here then?

No, don't listen to him. His old profile should answer any questions you may have about him.

No, don't listen to him. His old profile should answer any questions you may have about him.

/me looks at post count. :\
/me looks at occupation. :|
/me looks at custom title. ROFL

I'm a rebel, what can I say.

/me looks at post count. :\
/me looks at occupation. :|
/me looks at custom title. ROFL

Me thinks anything you look at today you'll be laughing.