Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Sephiroth

doomworld

i get a few messages from doomworld people, so i ask if u IM me please say who u are on doomworld( if visitor also tell me) however i have to ask about a few names who have given me trouble on AIM, queer_imp666 and wetdrywall, queer imp i just annoying and i blocked him. wet drywall was confuseing, would send a message about how long i had been online and nothing more?! so i blocked the two, if u know them tell me who they are

Well, I'm Taggart2003 on AOL and EIDOLON505 on AIM, so it for sure wasn't me!

Perhaps you might give us a few details as to why you blocked these guys......

If not, well, I don't know why I asked.

Its very easy to tell who I am from the forums. My AIM is BigBadGangsta150. I have acually had forumers ask me who I am...I was like "/me points to SN" they go "OH! Heh." like fucking idiots. Bah! No matter.

I am mainly known as Kaiser, but this old nick will cause anyone to hardly know me.....I am also known as Kaiser via icq.....

why is that? stick with Kaiser is fine, I think kaiser sounds better than deathman

I don't use AIM, but feel free to add me to your lists on ICQ. I think my username is something like silent_bob84. I think clicking on the 'add me' button will work just as well.

I've already introduced myself a few threads earlier...
But to resume, I'm Denis, 25, Paris-FRANCE

!!! So, hello from France to all of you people !!!

(You are Doom maniacs !!!)