Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Shapeless

Old Imp I got bored of making

It's alright, the head's a bit big though. Reminds me of the troopers from Duke 3D.

Yeah, that head is huge. He probably gets picked on by all the other imps. This imp is probably mixed with arch-vile me thinks.

LOL Ya I think I'll write some fan fiction on the imp that slept with an Arche.

the head came bigger then it should be. and like the imgame sprite the legs are also too short.

I definitely agree with the others on the head, but the overall anatomy of the body is pretty good and I like the pose.

Why not finish it anyway? I could see if it was only about half finished, but it looks about 80-90% complete to me.

I like it a lot. What material is that? What tools do you use? Damn, I want to make my own figures.

I used supersculpey for the most part, but the thing dreid up quick in a hot summer and I baked it the way it was. later I added details in the face with Aves apoxie sculpt as well as patch up certain area's.

in the end I primed the whole thing to make it a uniform color. Note: always use a sandable primer. And if you wan't a tiled base, cut out some hegagons from plastic card and glue them on. I tried carving them in with poor results. and then realized the hexagon tiles are wide.