• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
darknation

smoking

SMOKING IS COOL  

96 members have voted

1. 1. SMOKING IS COOL

• I don\'t smoke, but I don\'t mind if you do.
    • I don\'t smoke, and you can\'t either!
    • I do smoke, but I don\'t smoke around non-smokers.
    • I do smoke, and I don\'t give a fuck about your precious lungs.
    • I am andrewB

I don't smoke and I hate it when people light up. I blame most of my health problems (throat and breathing) on smokers. My persistent whining wins though so now my parents ask my permission to smoke.

i dont smoke, dont plan to and dont agree with people who do, but I'm not trying to constantly badger people out of it. No point. So I put the first one, I dont smoke but dont care if you do, even though I do but not enough to do anything about it.

Absolutely disgusted by it; I'm not even comfortable touching a pack of cigarettes/cigars. But I don't care if that's what others choose to do, just don't be chain smoking around me all day.

Me smokey no likey. At least when my boss smokes, she keeps it away from me.

I've threatened to haunt my boss if I die from her second-hand smoke.

I don't smoke, and I never plan to. I really wish the people I know who smoke (nearly all of my friends, my younger brother and my mom and dad) didn't smoke but...oh well.

I don't smoke nor plan to. I don't mind if other people smoke. But just be considerate of others who do not. Take smoking as a narcotic and do it at home away from my favorite restaurant.

I want to smoke but then there's that whole cancer thing, and then all the people crying about how you're smoking in their restaurant, so screw that.

I only smoke pot once in a while, budget permitting. I don't care what other people do.

I plan on quitting in the near future, but I'm sure some uppity health nazi will find another way to preach to me about how I'm destroying myself. It's a shame there are people who are so afraid of death or not accomplishing enough in their lifetimes that they need to live over a century.

I go to a tech school in Kansas. I think I'm the only guy there that doesn't smoke.

I don't smoke and I plan to keep it that way.

And I hate it when people close to me, especially if they start blowing their smoke in front of my face like it's no big deal. Inconsiderate bastards...

Ugh, damn smoke hella fucks up my nose and throat.

I'm surprised the bus terminal in my town doesn't look like the surroundings of a factory. I swear, every two out of three people there at a given moment smokes.

The poll is missing a category. I remember a girl once who did smoke (quite heavily) but disliked the smell from other people smoking.

Now it's my time to share...

I smoke, marlboro, depenndig on the mood I'll smoke between 5 and 10 a day. Cool thing is that here in Ecuador a pack of 20 cigs costs $1.20 (yes, one american dollar with twenty cents).

Pot rarely, used to smoke more, but nowadays I will just smoke once or twice a month. Now, talking about prices for weed (you'll be surprised) you can get a pound of weed (yes, i said a poind) for about $20. Really good quality weed, $40 a pound.

Now you understand why we get a lot of tourists?

Alboroto said:

Cool thing is that here in Ecuador a pack of 20 cigs costs $1.20 (yes, one american dollar with twenty cents).

Someone got me a carton of marlboros from Ecuador once. The carton itself was really cool. It was in the shape of a giant cigarette pack. We dont get those here in the states for some reason; or at least I havent seen one.

-_DLD_- said:

What time of year has the best weather down there?

March through June are the best, but there is just no bad weather.

BTW, since we don't have the normal seasons system, plants grow all year long.

BlackFish said:

Smoking is evil and it makes you smell like shit.

You are right about the smell. I hate the smell of cigs but it freaking hard to quit... After reading Suskind's "the perfume" this becomes more obvious.

About being evil, well, there are WORST thing in this world.

Grazza said:

The poll is missing a category. I remember a girl once who did smoke (quite heavily) but disliked the smell from other people smoking.

Oh, that's called "being a bitch".

I use smokeless tobacco but not in the amount to where it makes me want to spit, just a tiny pinch (smaller than a tic-tac amount) it just dissolves and i dont really notice and just swallow it. this is what i used to quit smoking. and trying to quit this stuff is the same. that sensation just sucks, like its a part of you like an arm or breathing/drinking or something.

Alboroto said:

March through June are the best, but there is just no bad weather.

BTW, since we don't have the normal seasons system, plants grow all year long.

*buys plane tickets*