Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Nems

Universal Pictures "Mystified" At Doom Movie Gross Decline

Joystiq.com said:

I suggest Universal pulls a "Jay and Silent Bob" on the moviegoers and sends The Rock to their homes to beat 'em up unless they go to see the movie.

Amen to that.

Oh man, that will be sugary sweet...
Doesn't Boll have about 3 pictures in the can (HOTD2, Bloodrayne, and another) for release in 2006?? When they all go in the shitter he'll be blackballed, and deported to Germany laughing all the way to the bank since he can still buy and sell any one of us. =\

They're mystified about the gross decline and I'm mystified about how they couldn't stick with Doom's ridiculously simple plot outline... yawn.

I have reached the following conclusion about Universal:

They've sold half their brains for money, and are trying and failing to use the remaining half to think.

I'm mystified that there was no impse to speak of in the movie, why did they think I went?

Texas Libra said:

You...fucking...assholes...will...never...learn...

(I'm not talking about Universal here)

Posts insulting other people in general are a very bad idea. Don't make another one.

Comiclez said:

I'm mystified that there was no impse to speak of in the movie, why did they think I went?

Can't you just watch Imp Encounter SE (heh) again?

TheDarkArchon said:

Can't you just watch Imp Encounter SE (heh) again?

Someone needs to make a version of Imp Encounter compatible with force-feedback equipped gamepad controllers. =^P

They deserve much worse than a few negative million dollars for screwing this up, or maybe they don't...either way it's still funny.