Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Gibaholic

age old question, which fast food restaurant?

Until you've had 10 hot mcnuggets each dipped in a pot of ketchup, 2 bites per mcnugget, 2 dips per mcnugget, you can't comment on this poll.

Neither, but if prodded with a shitty stick, I'd go for Burger King. At least they have never put beef fat into their chips.

Yes, I said chips.

I added two more options to make the poll less unpleasant. And given the new choices, I'd say Wendy's.

Arby's ftw. an arby's giant with a ton of horsey sauce and potatoe cakes (when they still had them) now curley fries.

Mcdodnals for the double cheeseburger.

Burger King for a double cheeseburger when im to stupid to pay less than 4 bucks for a double cheeseburger.

And of course when i make my own "killer burger" a 1lb. massive burger. made on the stove or grill.

No Carl's Junior? For Shame! Other than that, I like BK, we used to have a Rally's around here, shame it's gone...

If Im forced to decide, I'd go burger king or wendy's. They taste reasonable.

BlackFish said:

Fuck both, eat at Silver Spurs at NYC. 10 ounce burgers 4tw.

I have NEVER been able to finish one of those.

I picked grill my own, cause I just bought a new Q this summer. But it's getting to be rainy season, so fast food of choice would be IN n OUT or Carls Jr.

Well I'd have to say Hardee's, if only for the fact that I work there and get a 15% discount, lol.

Also my granddad used to be the regional manager for the southeast division before the buyout....what buyout?? The CKE buyout, that is...the same people who own Carl's Jr bought Hardee's.

Yep, just Carl's Jr with a different namem, slightly different menu, (those portabella mushrooms are expensive on the east coast, so we get stuck with mushroom goop) and a tilted star.

Check the sites you non-believers!

http://www.hardees.com

http://www.carlsjr.com

Fredrik said:

Burger King's burgers taste more like food.

If you like burnt tasting food. The BK's here in NZ suck.

I prefer KFC.

Subway, Tim Hortons are the two best (mainly because they actually serve NORMAL food that doesn't make your body go WTH).