Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MacWadMaker

Home made boom stick

Heh...n00b got pwn't.

In all seriousness, there are enough illegal arms dealers out there, why does this kid need to make a shotgun?

(And Numbermind, what happened to your name? Bucket?)

"It sounded like a gunshot at first," neighbor Julie Wulf said. "It was really close. Our windows actually rattled. It was pretty loud."

It WAS a fucking gunshot, you dipshit, just a home-made one :-P

Also, the loud whirring noise you hear is Darwin spinning in his grave saying "HOW IS THAT FUCK STILL ALIVE?"

heh, loser.

"If he had that in our neighborhood, how many others are out there with the similar equipment to put something like that together?" neighbor Carmen Miller said.

If a 15 year old dumb enough to try this can find the neccessary pieces, everybody in the world is a threat to you.

BBG said:

Also, the loud whirring noise you hear is Darwin spinning in his grave saying "HOW IS THAT FUCK STILL ALIVE?"

yeah. thats a darwin award receipient if I ever saw one. bet you his parents are gonna take him to disney world when he gets out of the hospital and the whole cycle of stupidity begins again.

Wait, this happened in Texas, right?

Surely it doesn't officially count against the human species then?

Janderson said:

If a 15 year old dumb enough to try this can find the neccessary pieces, everybody in the world is a threat to you.

Oh shit, you're right!

/me buys his own guns, making him as safe as can be

This reminds me of the time I made my own bomb. The ingredients are tape, paint, stick of dynamite.

Step 1: Apply tape to dynamite to make cool grips for better holdage.

Step 2: Paint the dynamite your favorite colors. I might even suggest a racing stripe for you artistic people.

Step 3 Once dry, light fuse and step back.

It’s that easy to make a bomb.

But seriously, who the hell will trust a gun they made. If the kid wanted to shoot someone he could have got the pistil from his dads sock drawer.