Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Big_al

Cool Flash Animation

god... isn't anyone else f**king sick of these damn bin laden jokes? geez... doesn't anyone have better things to do with their time? insulting jokes are just not funny. no matter who they're geared towards.

i can't stand any jokes attacking anything. how is this any different than killing people? there is no difference. you're doing something to hurt someone either way. this is just sinking to bin laden's level.

some people just need to get a sence of humor. I don't see the reason to get stressed over something like this. I'm not even paying attention to this shit anymore, got old.

Mourning for an endless time period is basically what terrorism wants.

Enjoy these jokes, they're just that, humour.

Mmmh, I saw this thing a while ago, looks like it's hot lately...

I didn't have the audio on, but I was listening to a song that had a bongo solo start right they first showed bush playing the bongos :) It was almost in-sync too.

Did you see on cnn after sept 11 where people from Afganistan were cheering and smiling? They thought it was funny. I don't think anyone in North America thought it was funny.

In their eyes what happened was a good thing. We believe it was a bad thing. "The truth is in the eye of the beholder." Who are we (and who are they) to force beliefs on others. If everyone lives their lives without acting out against people with different beliefs this whole thing wouldn't have happened. We live in a f**ked up world. It's only going to get worse if we don't take killing (of friends OR enemies) seriously.

Humour has always been a human way of dealing with the shit things the world throws at you.

. We live in a f**ked up world.

The world isn't fucked up. The humans are..

Besides. Fucking off eachoter is in the humanitys natrual instincts. We are our own natrual enemy.

or you can do the mature thing and find a solution.

And when there's nothing else to do, make flash animations. I'm sure you've done other things with your time since Sept. 11 that haven't been for the good of a solution to the incident. That's what people elect a government for anyways. You don't have to spend your entire life from now on worrying about how you can make the WTC into a good thing until it's totally back to the way it was.

or you can do the mature thing and find a solution.

yeah, you're right.

/Zaldron grabs his ol' trusty Rusty Pipe and heads to Afghanistan's Secret Caverns of the Al-Qaeda.

Before the nazis ruled in germany, there were this comedian, he alwys made fun of the nazis. Every night he would get up on that stage and joke about them.

The Nazis was not happy about this. Then one day the Nazi part took over the government in germany. Then all the nazis went to see the comedian that night and figured. haha now he won't dare to make fun of us.

When the comedian came out he was completely silent. He just stood on the stage w/o saying a word. Then he lifted his right arm, and all the nazis figured. Look, see he didn't dare to. and they all rise up and made a big unified. HEIL. but the comedian just stood there. with the right arm lifted up, and since the nazi salute isn't more than just lifting your arm up and saying heil. they started to wonder what he was doing.

After a while, the comedian said.
"-My dog, jumped THIS high this morning."
The nazis of course got outrageous and kicked him to death. But maybe that's what it takes. To laugh at Evil.

-Jonas Gardell.

Well. that was deep.

Anyway.. Best way to fight evil. Is to laugh in it's face.