Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
kain

ever heard of One Must Fall? if yes, then look inside.

if you have ever played one must fall 2097 like me, the you have got to see the new one that is coming out.its got some fucking sweet grafix and music too.
www.omf.com and get some of the movies in the preview section.

oh shit if this is for real this is the best game related news since I found out there's gonna be a Doom 3. I remember playing that game all the god damn time, I loved it! That, Doom, and raptor were the only shit I cared about back then

oh shit if this is for real this is the best game related news since I found out there's gonna be a Doom 3. I remember playing that game all the god damn time, I loved it! That, Doom, and raptor were the only shit I cared about back then.

Holy fucking YES. I played the shareware version till my fingers bled, and then some more. The README.TXT was particularly funny, with fake quotations like : "The one with the biggest gun always wins." -- Adolf Hitler :)

Bah that Jaguar don't look anything even remotely close to the original jaguar ;)

Hmm. Looks alot better now than last time I checked it up. being a year ago..

if you have ever played one must fall 2097 like me, the you have got to see the new one that is coming out.its got some fucking sweet grafix and music too.
www.omf.com and get some of the movies in the preview section.

I do not belive this! The screenshots and the site are all rumors and fakes! Satan damned fakes! Man, I need to smoke a Blunt. I just smoked one a day ago after I read Deadnail's post and man oh man, it is the best!

P.S. The site and screenshots are fucking fakes!

Hey Flathead, your site is (surprise, surprise) down. How much more till it's up again? ^_^

Beats the living crap out of me. The MGON network is still 'working on it', whatever that means. I think they've just put a thousand monkeys in a room with a thousand computers - hey, that's what I'd do.

Beats the living crap out of me. The MGON network is still 'working on it', whatever that means. I think they've just put a thousand monkeys in a room with a thousand computers - hey, that's what I'd do.

Rhesus or Colobus?

o yah, the full version is now freeware. YES FREEWARE!!
get it at www.gamehippo.com
it might be a big download but who the hell cares. its still worth it.

Yup downloading it right now, one of the floppies I got witht he game is busted now. I think I have my career character saved, yup a nova with everything maxed out and about 1500 wins and 10 loses. hmmuahahaha! THE MEMORIES ARE BACK1!

BTW a 6 mb download is not a big download. A lot of MP3's are bigger than that!

I have like 5 or 6 characters maxed out. But still, none of them is better than my good ol' Pyros. ^_^

I can never pull off the fire and ice move. I keep getting the buttons confused. It would be nice to see it alteast once though.

none of them is better than my good ol' Pyros. ^_^

Gee, I wonder why he's your favorite...

Guest ZZ_TOPPER_X

I just smoked one a day ago after I read Deadnail's post

It's 'deadnail' not 'Deadnail'...

And One Must Fall (shareware) was hilarious when I cranked the speed up on my 486. "Ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-AUUUUGHH!"

ROUND TWO!
"Ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-ya-AUUUGGGHHH!"

Ha ha ha! That was hilarious crap, man. But pulling off some of the moves was a pain in the butt with a keyboard...

HELL YEAH! I just got into the special "hot" red fire arena and defeated that Fire dood. I did destruct on him, which is supposed to get me into the ice arena but it didn't.... hmm, I feel cheated and used.

I also just got 3 enchanted parts into my jag, I can shoot 3 concusion canons at one time now. Now I wish I could shoot 3 rockets out of my nova...

God I love this game.

i hate the first boss that uses the dude ( dont wanna look up the bots name ) ut swings chains around. that dude was soo fucking hard.

flail? I can't really think of a boss that uses him...

Anyway I made it into the Fire and Ice rooms, beat the doods theres, now I'm trying to get the hidden moves unlocked.

I started playing it around the same time I started playind doom. Wish it's community was as large as this one. Maybe there is and I just didn't find it yet.