Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Janderson

Hall of Shame

One day, a guy named Lee decides to start on me (can't remember why, but I don't think it was my fault). We were both seven or something, maybe eight. So he swings at me and then I lay into him, I punching, he scraching. Bone beat nails and he ends up crying, good shit, I thought, and he runs home screaming 'I'm getting my dad on you!' So I decided to stay and tell his father why I beat his son up.

When daddy comes out he points at me and gives Lee some advice on how to kick my ass. I didn't know what to say, because I just thought I was getting a telling off. So Lee comes in again still clawing at me while I kicked his ass and I ended up throwing him to the floor.

So he gets up ad sprints away, crying 'DADDY!' And I thought that was the end of it. Then his dad pushes him harshly in my direction, shouting, 'Stand and fight. Be a man!' At this point I felt bad because it was either get beat up or watch some kid get thrown at me by his papa until he beats me and in that moment I made a decision.

So Lee sprints at me, bawling gibberish, nose snoting from crying like a helpless bitch. So he's sprinting at me, and my foot ends up in his belly. Fuck getting beat up. And while he's winded and staggering I finish him off by flooring him. Too bad Lee.

After afew moments he gets up and sprints for daddy and because I didn't want to fight the kid again I chased him in an attempt to get him into his house. As Lee reaches his father, daddy greets him with a bitchslap (or a back-hander) that floors him. I stop dead and watch the dad dragging Lee into the flat by his collar and throwing him through the door. I was left feeling horrible.

Ever had any moments where you felt ashamed of (not) doing something?

Wow Janderson, that's a hell of a story. I would feel pretty horrible about that, too. Not that it was your fault or anything, as you were merely defending yourself, but it's just a bad situation overall.

There was a time about a couple of years ago where a doctors office called my cell phone number in regards to "a serious internal infection that needed immediate treatment." They must have dialed my number by mistake, (or had outdated records of someone who had my phone number before me,) but it sounded pretty serious. A decent person would have called the office back to report the accidental dialing so that the actual person in need could be reached, but I chose to be a complete asshole and just delete the message. Sometimes I wish life had a "mulligan" button, but times like those serve me in the capacity that I now think through my decisions, and who they will impact, all the more.

That was a pretty good story. Watch your back, that kid probably has a vendetta for you, or his father!! Mine would be the countless times that I could've gotten laid, but at the time for some reason didn't realize it.

Scuba Steve said:

A prime example of why so many men are screwed up, learning the wrong way what a "real man" is.

Hell yeah. Seven years old and the kid hadn't been given a gun to defend himself with yet? What is the world coming to?

Fredrik said:

Hell yeah. Seven years old and the kid hadn't been given a gun to defend himself with yet? What is the world coming to?

They probably should have dropped their pants and measured cock sizes, that would have settled it once and for all.

The father was just trying to teach the kid to stick up for himself and not cry home to moma like a little girl. But yeah, that was kinda screwed up of him to stand by and let his kid get a beating. I know I would've hated my dad for a long time if that was to happen to me.

As a man, there are only two instances where crying is accepted:

1) Accidentally kicking a table leg and ripping part of your toenail off
2) From the sheer joy of going out with two bisexual girls

Bucket said:

As a man, there are only two instances where crying is accepted:

1) Accidentally kicking a table leg and ripping part of your toenail off
2) From the sheer joy of going out with two bisexual girls

You forgot number 3!
3) Viciously Tortured

Ralphis said:

What a masterpiece that movie is. The cars getting crushed always made me sad :(

me too :( also the part where the lamp saves everyone and gets badly hurt :(

i've felt guilty about a lot of things, more than I should. I feel very easily guilty :/ like in 5th grade this girl crashed into me and her teeth jammed into my forhead and I was scared I had hurt her teeth even though my forhead was throbbing :P once i chipped my brothers tooth and we used to always fight which I felt bad about. probably some other stuff as well :/

This thread is funny as hell. Who on earth wears the man pants in you peoples family's? Yer mums?

Anyway, the only thing I regret was getting laid first while drunk. Because I can't remember.

baronofhell said:

The father was just trying to teach the kid to stick up for himself and not cry home to moma like a little girl.

But he started it, he was the aggressor...

Brave Little Toaster? WTF

If theres a movie men are allowed to cry at it should be Dead Man Walking.

I got kinda moisty eyed during some parts of braveheart, and the last of the mohicans. But I never straight up balled during any movie. Oh, and Heat as well, the ending. Does this make me a girly man?

HobbsTiger1 said:

This thread is funny as hell. Who on earth wears the man pants in you peoples family's? Yer mums?

We had to unbury them.

Thank you!

Scuba Steve said:

A prime example of why so many men are screwed up, learning the wrong way what a "real man" is.

Danarchy said:

Brave Little Toaster? WTF

If theres a movie men are allowed to cry at it should be Dead Man Walking.

Shawshank Redemption, even.
And maybe Iron Giant.

Bucket said:

Shawshank Redemption, even.
And maybe Iron Giant.

Yes, very much so.

One memory I can recall is an old friend of mine called me something, can't remember what, but I got offended and shoved him into a desk. He got up tears streaming and started to try and kick me. Didn't quite work because I was taller and was able hold him off. Anywho, this went on for a few minutes till someone pulled him away at which point I got in trouble for bullying. I felt awful about that one for ages, but I'll never consider what happened bullying.

HobbsTiger1 said:

Anyway, the only thing I regret was getting laid first while drunk. Because I can't remember.

Can you at least remember his name?

ellmo said:

Can you at least remember his name?

lol funy. If I had a plane ticket I'd send her to you, priority express. That would be lol funy too. Her name was Jennifer.

BTW in english, "her" refers to a woman, and "him" refers to a man, Your gender confusion and the english language are completely seperate, take that into account next time.

HobbsTiger1 said:

BTW in english, "her" refers to a woman, and "him" refers to a man, Your gender confusion and the english language are completely seperate, take that into account next time.

You didn't originally specify the gender of this person, so assumptions will be made.

HobbsTiger1 said:

Your gender confusion and the english language are completely seperate

Hmm... Sounds like you wanted to say something intelligent. Please notice you used neither "his" nor "her" in the previous sentence.

...next time please spare us the information on your sexual conquers. This is the most pathetic thing to share in the forums.