Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
KwadDamyj

FF7: Advent Children

^topic

Discuss. I haven't seen it and don't plan on doing so (I've sorta taken an unofficial oath of celibacy regarding anything made or published by the console makers at this point), but I figured I might as well start a discussion of it, just for the sake of chatter.

Yak away!

Talk about silly... you haven't seen it, don't plan to see it, but want to talk about it?

I've watched it quite a few times since it was leaked on the Internet. I don't know if it follows correctly the game since I only played a few hours of it but I found it to be a very entertaining movie (especially the fights :P). If it ever gets release here, I would suggest seeing it in it's original language with subtitles because english voices are normally very bad with asian movies/anime/whatever IMO.

It was an enjoyable movie much of the way through. The redesigned characters were pretty neat looking (especially Aeris, who sadly you don't see the face of until near the end) and the fights were very entertaining.

And the Turks' appearance was also pretty silly ("Let me in, yo!"). I swear, Reno needs his own starring role.

WildWeasel said:

(especially Aeris, who sadly you don't see the face of until near the end)

Is she a cat now? * Gets shot for the reference to VGcats/ZDoom forum avatar fad *

TheDarkArchon said:

Is she a cat now? * Gets shot for the reference to VGcats/ZDoom forum avatar fad *

Oh, what have I done? I started that shit; Guess that means I have to end it. Or, I can sit back and watch.