Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Janderson

Nicknames

What real life nicknames were you known as? Why? (age)?

Spex - glasses (7yrs)
Jim - shortened first name (9yrs)
Pinky - sunburn (12yrs)
Jander, Janderson - PT kit name mistake (13yrs)
Gandalf - Poker nickname, similar to Jander (18yrs)
Myfannwy - The damn Little Britain quoting phase (18yrs)

Pinky and Myfannwy were my dad's nicknames, for different reasons.

Did your dad eventually mutate into a demon?

During childhood, frog.

A friend started calling me frogatelli (my last name is Folatelli) and it just stuck.

myk said:

Did your dad eventually mutate into a demon?

Well, when ever I saw him at work he would be roaring and cursing at a gang of terrified soldiers, 0_0 but that was probably because he's a drill instructor. :P

Janderson said:

Well, when ever I saw him at work he would be roaring and cursing at a gang of terrified soldiers, 0_0 but that was probably because he's a drill instructor. :P

I've done a bit of the roaring and cursing myself during my DI stints. Great fun. Anyways.

Brad - name I prefer as opposed to my full name (life)
Bradfish - interesting story behind that one (17)
Krell - Halo name (16)
The Brain - I was the goto guy in NJROTC heh (14)
XO - Military ppl will get this (17)

I've never really had a nickname, except perhaps the abbreviation Fredda (or was it Fredde?) while in preschool and early elementary school.

Names I've been called on more than one occasion (but not much more) include Einstein, the genius, the hard rocker, the gay, the girl, the guy (all four while I had long hair, the fourth apparently being a play on the third), the lunatic, and monkey leap.

Real life nicknames:

Jr, because I share my dad's name.

Tom and Tommy Boy are the only other nicknames I'll accept. (My name is Thomas)

Once someone called me Mr. T.

Other times people have called me Scientist, Smart Dude, ect. cause people at school are always amused that I know the answers to home/schoolwork questions... all I had to do is read the book.

I also have a nack for predicting things before they happen, people have called me assorted psychic nick names like Psycho Mantis, Psycho Psychic, Psychomancer, Ms. Cleo, ect... seriously. o_O

Edit: DE CARDS DON LIE!!1

"Billy" - what I was known as until I started high school
"Bill" - my current standard nickname (real name William)

"Cookie" - bastardization of my last name
"Boolean" - from someone in high school electronics class, think Boolean algebra

Also popular in high school was "Can I have a dollar Bill?"

"Bloodletter" - happened when my boss forgot what my real Internet pseudonym was
"Billy-Bill" - a co-worker used to call me this
"Baby Genius" or "B.G." or "Beej" - product of another co-worker who enjoyed calling me smart, so she came up with this

Andy
Foxy

That's it.

XO - Military ppl will get this (17)

eXecutive Officer, as opposed to Commanding Officer.

sam
samuel
sam i am
sam-r-i

you may also here these phrases in getting my attention:
what the fuck sam
haha sam your crazy
no we're on this page sam
haha your so cute sam
sam wtf are you on crack

Dickhead - when I was a teenager, I shaved my head completely bald. guess my skull has an awkward shape to it. The nickname didn't stick for long, since I grew my hair back quickly.

Tre - A shortening of my name to spoof that of a certain rapper.

Doctor - Basically the same thing as above. Dr. Tre, get it, lawlz! I'll just go under 'Doctor' when carrying out various covert missions where alias are required. It's sometimes been extended to 'Dr. Bumsex' but I do not acknowledge that name.

Tre-vor - Hey it's my name, just with a pause in between syllables for the few that'll mock me for going by 'Tre'. It's pronounce different when usual: 'Tray-vore' as opposed to the regular pronounciation.

Joey
Joe
Joe Willy (middle name William lolz)
Slick
Joey Seinfeld (only by one person: don't ask)
Josè (lole)

Bank. (From a very interesting incident at one.)

EDIT: If the glorious admins are watching, if my username could be changed to Bank, I would be quite greatful.

Real name - Corwin, middle initial J.

The usually popular way to refer to me up till I was about 7 was CJ, because nobody could remember my name. I insisted that I be known as Corwin since then, but since that time there have been variants.

Corwinator - Seems a little unoriginal, yes...but it feels good. A preacher at the church I used to go to coined this term.

Cheese Weasel - My dad used to call me this all the time. Then it morphed into Cheese Monkey. Now it's just Cheese Eater.

Danny - What people called me up until 2nd grade.

Dan - I met a guy in 1st grade named Dan and I thought it was a way cooler nickname than Danny, so I made people start calling me Dan.

Butt-Head - Back in like 2nd or 3rd grade when Bevis and Butt-Head came on I had braces and always hung out with this blond skinny friend of mine, and we were both dumbasses so it made a lot of sense.

Fan-fan - Something my friend's older sister made up for me back in like 5th grade.

Snuffleuppagus - Another name my friend's sister made up around the same time, though it wasn't used quite as often.

Kielbasa - This guy in 9th grade gave everyone nicknames, and he gave me this one because apparently I looked like a kielbasa when I ran, though I never heard of a kielbasa running.

Fantastic Dan - There was an episode of The Simpsons that aired when I was in 9th grade with a character with this name. The same guy gave me this name.

Danarchy - My friend in 9th grade made this up when we were in this boring-ass health class (Man, I have like so many stories from that stupid class). Anyway, I didn't really start using it until a year later or so online. My friends sometimes call me it in a joking manner or when playing a game like Halo where we all have screen names. I also sign all my D&D character sheets with the D(A)N sign. :D

Woody - For some reason, several of my aquaintances (not my close friends) in high school called me this spontaneously and individualy. It's a play on my last name, but still it's kind of odd how they all randomly started calling me by it.

Dan the Man - Yeah, sometimes people call me that, though it usualy annoys the Hell out of me. A friend of mine kept repeatedly saying it on graduation day, and she got drunk right before the graduation ceremony which made her do it even more. Heh, that's pretty much all I remember from graduation day, sadly...I had a mental breakdown that week.

Well, I guess that's all.

my real name is peter. so nicknames related to those:

petey-pete: from my aunts on my dads side

peter-paul: from my grandpa (why, I don't know)

the one that matters: some friends in high school (cuz there was another pete in our circle and theres a long story as to why I was the that mattered and he wasn't)

beat-master pete: from this rapper at same school (I would knock out beats on the lunchroom table for him)

other nicknames:

drac: because people think I look like a vampire
jesus: because I resemble the iconic jesus figure
lobo: because of my fascination with wolves. I was told the wolf was my guardian spirit. it became my paintball call name

I can't think of any others at the moment

The source of my username.
Sason: A mutation of Hason, the spanish pronunciation of my name.
Goya: Proceeded the above.

Captain Red said:

Petey-Petey-Petey-Petey-Petey-Petey-Petey-Petey-Petey-Petey-Petey-Petey-Petey

heh, if you did that to my face I'd rip your face off and show it to you, but since this is just a message board, I forgive you for your assholery :P

my aunts on my moms side just call me petey, BTW. I forgot that. one kid in 1st grade used to hit me with the "peter, peter, pumkin eater" rhyme and this other kid in sixth grade used to call me "peter butter" cuz I used to have a peanut butter sandwich for lunch almost everyday.

and Jacob is also sometimes Kuba in Polish (yeah, like Cuba Gooding Junior), so Kuba was modified to Scooby. Any other nicknames were made up by me just for multiplayer games, and others are alterations of Kuba, so nothing fancy here.

Germs: I was the kid who played in the dirt in elementary school
Roadkill: Told some kid in high school about the time I ate roadkill
Bucket: Nobody actually calls me this
Brandon: What retards think my name is
B: Obviously two syllables is too much for some