Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mewse

iDoom 1.1 Released

iDoom, the Doom port to iPodlinux, has been updated to version 1.1. Here are the new features:

# Support for nano
# Configurable controls

I knew these iPods had to be useful for something..
thanks cov

That's awesome. Can the ipod with linux be used to play flac format files gaplessly? If it can, I may need to get one.

Hoo-fucking-ray, another goddamned doom port. so when are we gonna see it on an effing texas instruments calculator?

DiluteCo said:

Hoo-fucking-ray, another goddamned doom port. so when are we gonna see it on an effing texas instruments calculator?

Pft, TI calculators... Why can't people see the glory of reverse polish notation?

Fun fact: the HP49G+ can be overclocked to run ARM code at 203MHz. The TI89 Titanium only runs at 12MHz. In any case, I find it rather unlikely that you'll be able to get a doom port on any caclulator because of memory limitations.

exp(x) said:

That's awesome. Can the ipod with linux be used to play flac format files gaplessly? If it can, I may need to get one.

Don't you dare get a nano, exp, I taught you better than that. iPod linux can't even play fucking MP3s right, or any format for that matter.

Shaikoten said:

Don't you dare get a nano, exp, I taught you better than that. iPod linux can't even play fucking MP3s right, or any format for that matter.

Haha, I was just asking. I don't have the money to buy any media player, anyway.

XDelusion said:

...my god...

So when's the DS getting a port? It's actually controllable. ;)

Yes I second this. I would love to see a straight port of Boom 2.02 for the Nintendo DS. It doesn't even need any fancy Touchscreen stuff.

It would so awesome to be able to play Doom and Pwads on the train.

no doubt, PrBOOM at the very least!
It's a wonder that when people do DOOM ports, they don't try to port an advanced source port as opposed to ports of the winDOOM sources.

Of course Legacy is on the XBOX, but it's auther left it half assed and refused to work on it any futher.