Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Cyberdemon

Runescape

I know too many people who take that game way to serious. One friend thinks he's a hacker cause he can fool little kids into giving them their account password. Fuckin nerds.

I tried it once, many years ago. I played for one night and had enough. Sometime last year, I picked it up again-- maybe I hadn't given it a chance to be interesting. Turns out it didn't deserve one.

Cyberdemon said:

Any of you guys play runescape?

Not anymore. Thank fucking god.

runeskape is that one of those shitty rpgs that every moron plays because its so anime annd rpg like ragnarok too

srsly guys i woudlnt' pay $500 for butterfly wings or a cool hair

Ralphis said:

hey wheres deathz0r

I haven't touched that shit since December 2003. Thank god I play something BETTER nowadays!

I don't play rpgs, people keep trickingme into giving them my password :(

:P

Actually KoL finished me off cuz I got tired of not knowing what I was supposed to be doing or how to do things I know I'm supposed to do. Now I just get drunk and get attacked by pink elephants because I hate my character so.

graal sucks.

runescape makes kids go krazy. makes kids install keyloggers on every computer they can to get passwords.

yes the game is THAT addicting. DO NOT PLAY it- if you do expect some hacker kiddie to make your life hell!

I've heard good things about PlaneShift. I remember playing a beta a while ago, and it was pretty solid. Unfortunately, back in those days there wasn't much else to do except walk around... so I can't say much about the gameplay from my experience.

deathz0r said:

I haven't touched that shit since December 2003. Thank god I play something BETTER nowadays!

Anarchy Online sucked up my summer,Then I relized once I got out of the temple that no one wanted to party or do anything and that there was nothing for me to hunt,Basically forcing me to go buy the expansions.Which I didn't.

I don't, cause the game's just boring grinding as far as I can tell, but my friend plays it, and actually makes a shitload of money off of little kids who pay him to give them stuff. Best. Scam. Ever. He got a damn PSP off of this, and he's getting DS soon too. I'm jealous.

Also, on the Graal subject, yes, Graal has a lot of possibilities of fun, but no one utilizes them. It just... blows. Bad. But top view adventures MMOs could be so great. Oh well

Comiclez said:

Dont make fun of AndrewB.

Okay, other than this, I have not so much as dropped a hint of gayness in my 6 years in the general community.

AndrewB said:

Okay, other than this, I have not so much as dropped a hint of gayness in my 6 years in the general community.

On the down low eh? I wont tell.

I actually found the Runescape website awhile ago. From the screenshots, it kinda looked like Ultima Online, except with a Java client behind it.

I can't imagine why anyone would actually play this. Getting ganked over and over by people with too much time on their hands isn't that fun.

udderdude said:
I can't imagine why anyone would actually play this. Getting ganked over and over by people with too much time on their hands isn't that fun.

Isn't that like... Every online game?

I looked at some shots of it, and god damn was that fucking ugly game.

I played WoW for a month, and then got tired of it cause it was so fucking onesided.

I played Runescape for a couple of hours. Having got through the tutorial, I wandered around the first area for a bit and got bored. The only person I managed to speak to seemed somewhat impatiant. He got decidedly pissy with me because I spent more than 30 seconds trading with him. He then began leading me to 'a massive battle', but on the way my connection died. I have never played it again and have no intention of doing so.
There are far too many arseholes in online games, methinks.