• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Logan MTM

Legacy on line ???

I play DOOM for 9 long years...
But just single
How i can play on line in Legacy ???
The multiplayers servers in Launcher is allway empity...
Thanks for any one reply.

Legacy is very nice for LAN multiplayer. Since that is what it has been designed for from the beginning (back then when legacy got TCP/IP support, online gaming wasn't THAT popular since most people still were using dial up and crap). I don't believe I've played any better port on LAN really.

My favorit for online gaming though is Skulltag. Not as many players as with Zdaemon, but it's offering a lot more varied gameplay.

shotgunmasacre2 said:

Hey, Legacy is not that great for multiplayer. ZDAEMON is the best, with the most people playing the servers. Its simple and very good fun. You should give it a try.

Weird...when I posted something like this in another thread, Grazza said I was port bashing and threatened to loser me...

With Zdaemon you can always find a game running, not like Skulltag which is empty most of the time (like now). More players + more european servers = win. And arguably, Zdaemon feels more like Doom than ST.

I still end up playing more ST than Zdaemon though.

ST weapons are one of the main reasons why I usually just play D5M1 on TNC #07.

Bashe said:

Weird...when I posted something like this in another thread, Grazza said I was port bashing and threatened to loser me...

You mean this? Your posts there were nothing like this one. The guy there had asked a very specific question and you just posted to criticize his choice of port. The question here was more general, and this response did at least go some way towards explaining why Legacy servers often aren't too busy (i.e. other online ports are more popular).