Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wallis

doom monster hand to hand

Heh, if I had those, I'd fight a Cybie.

OH, HERE IT COMES! HERE COMES THE NIGHT TRAIN! CHOO CHOO CHA! BOOGIE!!!

Even if I didnt have those items then I would still kill them. My inner rage would fuel my soul into a frenzy, and kill all in the path of my fist( Yeah that WOULD be nice;) but whatever).

shotgunmasacre2 said:

Even if I didnt have those items then I would still kill them. My inner rage would fuel my soul into a frenzy, and kill all in the path of my fist( Yeah that WOULD be nice;) but whatever).

Aka go super sayin?

shotgunmasacre2 said:

What the hell are you talking about?

He means a super saiyan off dragon ball z, i found it quite funny, but once again, saying that your gonna fight a zombie hand to hand is pointless, the point of this post is to see which monster you'd think you could do best with. like an imp is weaker than most monsters, but is fast and still and strong. while mancubus' are massive and powerful yet hold no speed talent whatsoever, you could have a go at attacking them hand to hand.
Will you please read post's properly, I DON'T MEAN HUMANS OR FORMER HUMANS OF ANY SORT. only demons.

baron of hell

if youre gonna go toe to toe with something, make it brutal. without the plasm on their hands those creatures could still catch both of your fists and break your hands backwards, pushing up until the point where it breaks your elbow and cracks the bones in your forearm, splintering the muscle fibers in your biceps and triceps, causing the collar bone to snap as the angle adjusts which stab into your neck...

you know what, nevermind, i think ill just punch commander keen.

A lost soul, if I get a bat or brass knuckles over flame retardant gloves.