Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Craigs

If you could be any of the enemies from doom...

If you could be any of the demons from Doom and have all of their powers, what would it be and why?

I know I'd be the cacodemon... I could fly around North Carolina bombing the houses of my enemies!

myk said:

Commander Keen; I'm masochistic like that.

Erm... You realize you wouldn't be able to move don't you? Not to mention the fact that Commander Keen is being hung in Doom II

TheDarkArchon said:

Do you know what masochism is?

Anyway, I'd be the Baron. A great all-rounder with a lot of health.

*checks Merriam Webster*
Ohhh, I get it now.
ew.

Heh, it would be cool to be a Baron of Hell... If only you didn't have to be pink... :\

I'd be a ghost pain elemental. Difficult to hit, able to fly, go though walls and into the void, and many people wouldn't even believe I existed at all.

Technician said:

I'b be a shotgun.

A shotgun?
That's not an enemy...
Don't say SS nazi either or I will hunt you down and jam a chainsaw straight down your throat.

Ok then. I'd be a Cyberdemon. I could launch huge rockets and shit out of a small gun on my arm. Although I don't know if it would be sacrificial to sacrifice my penis for a smooth muscular butt. What’s with that hole on his crotch anyway?

Grazza said:

and many people wouldn't even believe I existed at all.

You wouldn't in any Dehacked patch where I needed extra frames. ;)

I don't know if I could cope with another monster jumping out of my mouth everytime I belched. :/

I think I'd go for imp. Some of those marines look pretty hot. You never know, I might just get lucky before getting killed. ;)

Maybe a Revenant. Fast, can shoot seeking missiles at people I hate, beat the crap out of those who get close, and can still play DOOM.

Belial said:

Ya, and you could walk around with your head clipped into the ceiling.

Archvile.

Thats some majore pwnage right there :D

Accually I think the creature that might be the awsomeness to be would be the Cacodemon. I mean think of it. You can fly, and launch fireballs from your mouth. Its every kids dream.

Lost souls aren't really dumber than any of the other monsters, their attack animation just doesn't allow them to redirect themselves.

I had a dream I was a cyberdemon, but much more advanced than the cyberdemon in Doom. I was able to jump very high and crush the whole E2M8 and throw the wall pieces into those little dumb flying burning things... :) Then they just went poff like they usually do when they get hit bad enough...

I think the most fitting for me would be manc. since I'm fat, but I'd like to be a Revenant.

-_DLD_- said:

Read the DOOM instruction booklet.

"Dumb. Tough. Flies. On fire. 'Nuff said."

I don’t trust manuals that try to give character traits to characters that lack any from the other. Plus GT Interactive made that shit up.

Is that so? GT wrote the manuals?

I always liked the bad-ass attitude of the manuals so I figured they were done by id themselves.

Oh yea, this reminds me of a dream I just had last night... It had archvile mancubus crossbreeds. Fat slow moving pale things that were able to resurrect dead monsters... eww... they were ugly. Then there were some cacodemons I shot them with a shotgun and then I ran out of ammo when the fatso archviles came in, so I went into the level editor and added some more shotgun shells. I had also placed two shotgun shell boxes stacked over each other, but those weren't enough.

Probably a Baron of Hell or Hell Knight, mobile, strong, and vaguely humanoid. It would be a bit of bitch to have flaming hands all the time though...you really couldnt type too well...

Comiclez said:

It would be a bit of bitch to have flaming hands all the time though...you really couldnt type to well...

That's why I'm a Revenant. I can beat the shit out of things and still play DOOM/type.

I'd be an imp. Not only would I be able to heave balls of fire at stuff, I'd also finally be able to open those damn potato chip bags without a pair of scissors (I swear they do that on purpose to make you feel weak).