Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Job

Hollywood's done it again (Æon Flux)

I haven't seen the movie of course, and I haven't read much about it. All I've seen are the on-tv previews. And I'm damn disappointed. Whoever is raping this franchise would've even done better to have casted that Nina girl from "Just Shoot Me" instead of Charlize Theron. She seems too much like a goody goody to play the original character. Can't Hollywood just leave one thing untouched?

I don't have a problem with Ms. Theron -- she's sexy and smart... You can tell she's thinking behind her eyes. And a good actress. Yes, there would be better choices for the part, but it's not a decision that irritates me initially.
The movie, however, is sure to disappoint.
The show is not upbeat, she NEVER wins... and the creativity in the show wouldn't translate well to real life characters and situations.
I think Peter Chung has something to do with the movie though...

MTV's making the movie. But that's not necessarily a bad thing, I loved Office Space. I think Angelina Jolie would've been a better fit for aeon flux.

I was never a big fan of the show, but I hope they at least have her get killed.

baronofhell said:
I think Angelina Jolie would've been a better fit for aeon flux.

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!

baronofhell said:

I got it...................................................Rosie O'Donnel!!!

"You can't give it, you can't even buy it, and you just don't get it."
;)

What do you expect? Hollywood has sucked ass for years now. With a few exceptions, they haven't made any good movies for years.

BlackFish said:

This would just add to the list of horrible movies of 2005. :P

Is the DOOM Movie on it?

The only good thing about this movie is it finally got a good dvd collection of all the Aeon Flux episodes and shorts into one set. I'd go out and buy it right now provided I had money to spend.