Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
bejiitas_wrath

Doom Dream

I am wanting to talk about a dream I had once where I was walking around this huge open area and I went into this huge square building and there was a mancubus with some Imps, lazing on a easy chair surrounded by the Imps and he was just laying there like that and it was very wierd. Has anyone had any _really_ strange dreams about Doom? It waas like the Tank Commander sex god from Quake 2...

I also had a dream about the Ultimate Doom map "Limbo", and It was full of Shotguys and had a different layout with more of those teleport cubicle thingies.

I had a dream I was in Doom 3. In the dream, I'm walking down a dark steel corridor. I enter a room to find the lights flickering, in between flickers I can see only blackness. I noticed there's blood pouring down the walls, and an upside down naked male human is pinned to the wall like Jesus Christ. His intestines are hanging out. I exit this room, and begin to approach another room. The door opens right before I reach it and a Hell Knight emerges from the darkness. He starts stomping towards me, and in an evil demonic tone says, "Come here motherfucker!!" (not being funny, this is real) Wasn't scary, just kinda creepy.

note: the dream was in Doom 3, but it was real instead of computer graphics

bejiitas_wrath said:

I am wanting to talk about a dream I had once where I was walking around this huge open area and I went into this huge square building and there was a mancubus with some Imps, lazing on a easy chair surrounded by the Imps and he was just laying there like that and it was very wierd. Has anyone had any _really_ strange dreams about Doom? It waas like the Tank Commander sex god from Quake 2...

I also had a dream about the Ultimate Doom map "Limbo", and It was full of Shotguys and had a different layout with more of those teleport cubicle thingies.

Tank Commander sex god? WTF? O_o

It's at the very end in a hidden area. You can get there after you defeat Makron.

bejiitas_wrath said:

You crazy man.

I always dream about an imp standing over my bed all covered in sweat. What’s that all about? Maybe I don't get enough vitamin b1?

Caligari_87 said:

That sounds like a pre-impse moment. You sure that dream doesn't go any further *wink*

Well... I have the same dream... But then something terrible happens!
As I stare at the imp's spikey breast... I notice a bulge where her vagina should be! I scream and try to escape but to no avail... I get butt raped by an IMP!!! :O :O XO
Even worse...
I ENJOY IT.
Does this make me crazy?

I had a doom dream last night, i was in the countryside on a hill with my army of cyberdemons and they were blowing up artillery but for some reason they were getting slaughtered by it even tho there were tons of cyberdemons. Then i see one last bomb go down and it creates a massive shockwave which kills are the cybers and pushs me right back.

Heh, I swear I had a DOOM dream recently, but I completely forget about it, except that it happened. =(

I had a dream a while ago about playing doom, then my computer just started to act wierd (i wouldn't turn it off or anything). And I want "Crap! My computer got possessed by demons!". And I was trying to pull the plug, and turn off the power to the house and everything, but it still wouldnt work. that was a long time ago though, when i first got doom 2. (believe it or not, I played Duke 3d first, but for some reason I liked doom MUCH more even though the engine was kinda lame compared to Duke 3d's)