Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KwadDamyj

Omg awesome.

It'll be a bit disorienting, not being able to travel 40 MPH after having just done so on the treadmill...but nice idea nonetheless.

baronofhell said:

That sucks, I wouldn't buy that for 1 dollar. Who the hell wants to work out while you're playing a game!!

i do

baronofhell said:

That sucks, I wouldn't buy that for 1 dollar. Who the hell wants to work out while you're playing a game!!

Meh, at least I could lose a little weight that way.

I cant spell u said:

Dude I could own some fat noob on that treadmill with a keyboard and mouse in a minute.

Personally, I doubt that the treadmill is especially usefull. I'd much rather hold down an arrow key than worry about a moving belt. Ponder this, how do you stop?

That and the fact that you use some sort of "twist grip" for looking up and down... sounds like a chore.

Just make a controller that stabs your fingers probing for fat deposits. Then it starts to electrocute you and flashes messages across the screen like, "YOU ARE TOO FUCKING FAT, YOU LARDASS PIECE OF SHIT. DROP THAT QUARTER POUND OF COW AND DO A FUCKING PUSHUP. IF I CATCH YOU ON HERE AGAIN, I WILL INJECT YOU WITH EBOLA."

Games + exercise = DDR. There is no substitute.

Until FPS games have a matrix-style jack to stick in my skull, I'll play with a KB and mouse.

I cant spell u said:

Dude I could own some fat noob on that treadmill with a keyboard and mouse in a minute.

Not if a twinkie is dangling in front of them.

For the concept of this to work with strifing you need to use I giant mouseball that is lubricated enough to spin easily yet holds enough friction for control.

Although it would help get my arobic and cardio fitness right up, trying to pedal doomguy round the dm map at his usuall speed of Mach-3, I'd feel no end of a tit. I don't know why but I've always felt treadmills to be humiliating.

Megalyth said:

Games + exercise = DDR. There is no substitute.

Until FPS games have a matrix-style jack to stick in my skull, I'll play with a KB and mouse.

"Use the lag, Neo!"

Bucket said:

Just make a controller that stabs your fingers probing for fat deposits. Then it starts to electrocute you and flashes messages across the screen like, "YOU ARE TOO FUCKING FAT, YOU LARDASS PIECE OF SHIT. DROP THAT QUARTER POUND OF COW AND DO A FUCKING PUSHUP. IF I CATCH YOU ON HERE AGAIN, I WILL INJECT YOU WITH EBOLA."

Damn, that's good that one. :D I can so imagine that happening.