Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
julz_d

doom3 monster hand to hand

Man those trites are annoying. All they ever do is bute at you and piss the living daylights out of you. The first time you fight them, they do a number onyou and you are unable to even fight them.

Thats them, you never know how many theres going to be and they like to attack from all sides. but if you have good plasma there generaly not a problem, if you can keep your distance.

Yeah Trites can be really annoying because your view kicks up so hard when they hit you... but the Cherubs are even worse.

I probably would most enjoy battling it out against an Imp.

Trites are one of those things I wouldn't ever go near, let alone to punt. They bring up something in my brain that just disturbs me to no end. I'd say pitting a couple Cherubs against two Trites and a Tick would be a good battle.

Hell Knights or Mancubii against a gaggle of Revenants would make for an interesting fight, or perhaps a swarm of Imps at long range rushing a pair of Arch-Viles. Oh yeah.

Stealthy Ivan said:

Trites are a joke...

So much of a joke I just hang back and pistol them. Now cherubs, are they're a whole different game altogether, I have no tactics except; side step early, shotgun them, get hurt while reloading, miss them as they claw your face, die. I just throw a grenade in to where they'll emerge from.

You do know you can watch all these fights in DOOM3Edit;

1) make room
2) set enemies
3) in each of the monsters characteristics, under enemy, type the object name of the enemy you want it to fight.
4) play map